- I Didn't Find It Funny -

"That was a great Christmas present." Draco smirked at me as he pulled on his shirt. 

I rolled my eyes as I slipped my dress back on, "You'd better savor it." 

He rolled his eyes, "Merry Christmas Granger," He grinned, kissing my forehead, "but that's not your only present." 

He grinned, "Why don't we go downstairs so that we can open each others."

I frowned, "You got me something?" 

Malfoy raised his eyebrows at me, "Are you serious, Granger. You think I wouldn't get you something for Christmas?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know." 

Draco picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 

"MALFOY!" I shouted. 

"Back on last name basis, eh Granger?" I hit Draco's back but her continued down the stairs into the living room. 

He froze and I laughed as he set me down. I playfully smacked his arm and he smirked at me.

"Good morning, Draco." Lucius says. I look down at the floor, pretending to be fascinated with the pattern in the carpet. 

Narcissa frowned at Draco, "Why are you so wet, Draco?" 

I could feel Draco smirk. 

My face became as red as a tomato. 

"I took a shower, Mother." 

Narcissa nodded, tapping the couch lightly next to her.

Draco grabbed my hand and I sat at the end of the sofa. "We don't allow animals on the furniture." 

I sighed and slipped onto the floor in front of Draco's knees. 

"Hermione, get up." 

I shook my head and smiled at him, "I'm fine." 

He shook his head and lifted me onto his lap. 

"Don't let her get to you." He whispered in my ear. I turned and kissed his cheek.

"Right," Narcissa pressed her lips in a firm line, "Lucius would you mind picking up the presents?"

Lucius pursed his lips at me but proceeded to pick up the largest presents, which were all of them, and pass them out. Each person had two, except for Draco only had one. Oh, right and except for me... who had none.

Merry Christmas my arse.

"Mother, where are Hermione's gifts?" He asked. 

I slapped his leg lightly and gave him a look.

"No. It's fine," I muttered. He shook his head and looked at Narcissa expectantly.

Narcissa, embarrassed by her son's rude comment, slightly turned pink as she answered, "Well, we did not purchase one because we didn't know she was coming-" 

Draco clenched his hands into fists, "When you wrote to me you told me you wanted to see her." 

Narcissa tried to laugh it off.

Guess what? I didn't find it funny.

"Lucius, why don't you open your present," she said, avoiding the topic all together. 

Draco was about to say something but I gave him a hard look and said, "Stop, it's not worth fighting over. So what I didn't get Christmas presents? I'll survive." 

He didn't look happy but he decided not to argue - smart man- but he held me closer.

Lucius got some books, Narcissa got jewelry, and Draco got... socks. It's not funny anymore.

"Well that was lovely-" Narcissa said. 

"Not to be rude mother, but I have one more gift." He said. 

I nodded, " As do I."

Narcissa pursed her lips.

I had felt guilty earlier, not getting the Malfoys anything for Christmas, but now I don't feel bad at all. 

I handed Draco a box wrapped in emerald paper. 

I smirked as he opened it. 

He gasped as he picked up the books, "These are the Piercie Jason books, aren't they?" 

I laughed, "Percy Jackson. But yes."

"Thank you, 'Mione."

 I smirked. 

Draco was in my room with me, studying one night and when he was bored, he decided to investigate Ginny and my room. He discovered the entire series and has been addicting ever since, saying how much I'm like Annabeth. I take that as a compliment.

Draco pulled out a simple white box that was about as big as his hand. He handed it to me and I flipped it open, revealing a silver and red ring. The ring was a twist of silver and red, a yellow crystal glowed on the front, tiny specks of green crystals traveled down from the yellow crystal. I gasped along with the Malfoys, "Draco...."

He smiled, genuinely. "It's a promise ring, Granger. It's to represent our relationship. And to represent our promises we have between us." I smiled at him as he slipped the ring onto my finger. I pressed my lips to his, not caring that his parents were right next to us. I was just focusing on his soft lips on mine and all I could think was...

Merry Christmas.

*---*

Sorry for not updating for an extremely long time I'm very busy but I'll be trying to update more! Thank you again for 25K!!!