- Looks Like I'm In Luck -

"Dear Merlin. Ginny, I did it!?" I said, plopping down on the couch next to her. "Umm, did what?" she asked, sipping her tea. "I just had you know what with you know who!" I held my head in my hands. She spit her tea, "You had sex with Voldemort!?" 

I glared at him, "Not funny." 

She chuckled to herself, "I thought it was." 

I rolled my eyes.

"So, how was it?" She asked. 

I sighed, remembering last night, "Amazing." 

Ginny grinned, "You can say that again." 

She smacked me, "Give me details, come on, I basically let you experience mine with me! Here I am begging for even a description." My face burned. 

She sighed, "You know, I thought after all this time of me telling you about my experiences, you wouldn't be afraid of sharing yours." 

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe I'm not as open as you." 

She scoffed, "Ya think." 

I sighed, "I'm going to breakfast." 

She groaned, "Fine, but you're telling me everything on the way there." 

I groaned, because I knew she wasn't kidding. She'd never drop it. 

"Who knew Granger was good in the sheets," I said. 

Blaise nudged me, "Oooh."

I slapped him, "You're acting like a three year old." 

Blaise sucked his thumb and said in his little baby voice, "Dadda, where do babies come from?" 

I pulled his thumb out of his mouth and he started crying. 

I rolled my eyes, "People are staring," I said. 

He waved me off, "I don't give a damn."

I saw her walk in, she made eye contact with me and blushed. I grinned, thinking about how she sounded last night.

"Eww. Why were you thinking- ulgh." Blaise pretended to vomit. 

"Well, that's what you get for trying to read my thoughts."

He shook his head, "But you were picturing- merlin."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please." 

Blaise was about to retort when I heard weaselette yell, "YOU HAD HOW MANY!?" Granger's face was about as red as Weaselette's hair. Although, you had to look closely, you could only see it for a few seconds before Granger quickly hid it in her arms. 

She's talking about what I think she is, isn't she

Granger groaned, Yes.

 I smirked, I don't blame her, After a night like that, I'd want to experience it too.

It was silent for a second, You know, you're not helping me regain my skin color back. 

I shrugged, Whoops

Are you guys talking about the quote on quote 'amazing' sex you two had last night?  

I saw Granger's fist collide with Weaselette's arm. 

Maybe you could enlighten me, Ferret. I can't seem to get anything out of Hermione. 

I smirked,  Are you truly surprised, weaselette?

She sighed, I'm afraid not. 

I smirked, Stop by our flat and I'll describe it in full detail

Blaise laughed, Looks like I'm in luck. 

Granger groaned, Would anyone else like to join our bloody chat? 

"What the bloody hell are you doing with your face 'Mione?" Weasel asked. 

I grinned. 

I loved it when she got mad. 

"Just- Nothing Ronald."

*---*

Short chapter :(