51 - The Final One

Sora laid in the bed, his leg bandaged up. Yakumo was outside of the room, calling his men to search for Konami. Knowing what she had done, both to Hiro and Sora, he was determined to bring things to an end.

Finally release them from this hell that they've been dragged into by his daughter.

Sora sighed to himself, staring at the ceiling. At the very least most of them had been taken care of. He was sure that Hiro would be safe, wherever he was now. He'd stop Konami before she could do anything.

And then his phone on the desk next to him started to ring.

~~ July 17, 2019 ~~
~ The Hospital ~
~~
~

'Saki?' He inwardly questioned, looking at the screen. She couldn't possibly know he was in the hospital, already. It had barely been an hour.

He picked up the phone, answering the call.

"Sora! You answered!" She gasped in relief.

"Yeah..." He replied. "What is it?"

"Hiro's here!" She stated.

"Here...?" He asked, before his face paled. "You don't mean...?!"

"He's in the city, Sora!" Saki explained. "He's run off somewhere!"

"Damn it!" Sora cursed.

If he was somewhere in the city...

And so was Konami...

But what were the chances?

Very good, knowing what Konami was.

"What's wrong?" Saki asked.

"Saki, Konami's also in the city!" Sora hissed. "She's going to find him!"

"Konami...?" Saki questioned.

"Not a good person. She...hurt Hiro." Sora tried to explain quickly without telling the whole story. He didn't know how much Saki knew. He didn't even know how Hiro was here!

Did Saki bring him here?

"But then Hiro would've..." Saki trailed off.

"Hiro doesn't know what she did, and I plan to keep it that way." Sora stated. "Get to safety. You cannot run into her."

"I've come this far." Saki replied. "I didn't do all of that for nothing."

"What have you done?" Sora asked, worry for his sister surfacing. The whole reason this all started was so he could protect her. He knew that she found out Hiro was alive. But she had done more than that...?

Wait, this meant she was here as well! Why wasn't she in America?!

"So you're telling me...Konami is another one of...those?" Saki asked, scared.

"Another?!" Sora gasped. "You've encountered one?!"

Saki stayed silent.

"Saki?!" Sora worriedly exclaimed.

By now Yakumo had heard the commotion, now standing by the door and watching as Sora had his conversation, waiting for whatever result it would bring.