Give Praise

What sense did it make getting up 2 hours earlier to try different hair styles out, moisturize your entire body and do your makeup JUST to run purposely late.

Charlie Barber , that's why.

She was torn between looking jaw-dropping for him and yet avoiding him after last night.

How does someone avoid their boss? The person who directs your every move on stage.

I guess I'll get creative and figure that strategy out.

Her overthinking the whole situation only caused her to miss her stop off the subway.
Showing up a whooping total of 26 minutes late to Exit House wasn't in her plan.

If she wasn't still employeed as a waitress at the diner part-time, she would be fileing for unemployment most likely for how late she was.

'How unprofessional..how stupid.'

She burges into the auditorium during rehearsal,  grabbing everyone's attention.
"I'm sorry I'm so late. It won't happen again guys." She states walking down the stairs and stops before she has to walk past Charlie who is seated in the middle of the Auditorium alongside with-- Mary Ann.

"Remember , just because she's the lead doesn't mean she should go without repercussions. She has no theater etiquette, Charlie. She--" Mary Ann whispers to him.

"I'll talk to her. " He concluded putting his hand up to hush Mary Ann from furthering another word.

 " He concluded putting his hand up to hush Mary Ann from furthering another word

He gave his lead a warm welcoming smile despite the tardiness. 
He was so happy to see her, even had a strawberry Frappé coffee in his lap awaiting her arrival.

(Though the drink no longer looked pictured like the advertisement,  the cool whip had dissolved in the drink from how long ago he had ordered it.)

But it was the thought that counts.

She walked down the center aisle trying to join the rest of the cast.

"Cassidy ,may I have word with you in my office?" Charlie asked
standing up with the pink frapee in his hand.

Her heart rate picks up being called to this office, once again. There's an unfurling feeling of fear that she can't shake that she's going to be suspended for a day for being late.

Especially since he has his little hence woman in his ear all the time stirring him left and right.

"Oh? I'm coming. " Her frail voice  cracked when she had to make a u-turn back to the person she was trying to avoid.

She followed him like a sheep does a hearder. Doing her best keeping up with his large steps until he stopped and waited for her , holding the door open.

"This was for you. I wouldn't drink it thought since it's milk that's been sitting for half an hour." He says awkwardly tossing the strawberry Frappé in the hallway trashcan.