Situationship

NSFW.

This chapter contains smut and cheating.

"Well Good morning." Cassidy say seductively  underneath Charlie.
"I'm glad you stayed."

"Good morning. " He smiles above her, elbows pressed into the mattress, careful not to put his full weight on her.
His finger brushes back her hair, tucking strands behind her ear.

She could feel his morning wood threw his boxers, rubbing against her thigh.

"Sleep well?" She asked sheepishly, rubbing her hand on his rib cage.

"Like a baby. It's the first time I've laid in a bed in over 8 months that isn't Henry's. "

He shifts over top of her. Her legs open graciously for him, slowly.

"I slept like a baby too. Your fingers had me out. Mmm.  Charlie bear."

The moment is interrupted shortly by Charlie's phone eliminating on the night stand, vibrating . It was Nicole.

It was unpleasant for the both of them to see her calling.

  He gave a affable smile to Cas before reaching over and denying the call with ease. His mouth scrunched up when he realizes how many missed calls he's gotten from her throughout the night.
3 missed calls.

"Fuck. This makes me a horrible person doesn't it?" She hisses an took a deep breath full of mixed feelings after last night an laying next to a spoken for man.

Her heart rate picks up, causing her breathing to become sporadic.

Am I a fucking home wrecker? Have I become what I've always despised.  Is it wrecking, when it's already broken? That doesn't make it right?

"My wife is my responsibility not yours,  you're not the one to blame." He explained sternly.  His graps a hand under her neck, bringing his lips to her ear. His warm breath tickles her ear when he whispers.

"But then again who could blame me? Look at you ."

His words of praise repeat in her head like a chant as a free hand roams her breast.

"Say it, you're so pretty.  You're fucking pretty."

God he's making me melt and feel so special.

Without hesitation, he releases her breast by pulling down on the fabric of her dress.

Her nipples exposed; delicate and taut.

His lips immediately wrap around her nipple, sucking, flicking his tongue swiftly from side to side. His large mouth began devouring her breast, squeezing and massaging them together. He couldn't control himself.

Being around Cas felt like he was hitting puberty all over again.
Hormones raging and eager to fuck.
She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Each rotation of his tongue sent wave after wave of sensation throughout her body, causing her toes to curl.

"Slower." She moans in delight.

His eyes pan at her flushed face and does as he instructed.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. "

Small circles are lapped around her nipple and a softer suction is applied.
His mouth leaves one breast to tend to the other not showing favoritism.
The intense pressure of suction was so overwhelming.
Her nipples became more erect from the sensual pleasure bestowed upon them.

Her sexual appetite gets the best of what morals she has left.

Her hands ventures to his crotch and rubs his incredible length through the thin cotton boxers.
The tip of his cock feels swollen.