Lust,Exhilaration,Guilt,Alive.

I know I left you hanging last chapter. But without futher ado...

" Cum again for daddy  Ah-fuck.  You like that? Fuck, you love it."

Charlie asked when he lifted her leg over his broad shoulder,  going deeper into her core.

"Ah, fuuuuck Charlie. Oooh god." She moaned into the nook of her forearm. Doing her best to contain a scream.
Her stomach had felt just as full as her pussy did, getting closer to the edge of cumming again.

His hand-cradled the back of her neck as his teeth grazed upon her neck,  holding back his own earth shattering load.

"Wait for me Charlie. Try to hold on." She whimpers softly.

Her hand grabs ahold of Charlie's dampened hair. It's a mixture of his sweat and Cassidy's  bodily fluids.

(Charlie and her both surprisingly found out she's a squirter when he had went down on her while fucking her pussy with his fingers.)

"God you're so fucking tight. I don't know Cas." His voice shudders.

His thick cock pounded furiously into her depths, twitching harder and harder.

Her creamy pussy fluttered as his sperm-heavy balls begin to slap against her entrance.
Juices splattered out, coating the condom, and dripping down her thigh.

"Nnnf ,Fuuck!"He moaned deeply  ,mouth gasped wide open.
It drove him crazy how her walls milked his entire length.

"Mmmhmmygod." She purred.

Cassidy had never been with a man who was so unafraid to moan during sex. That single handedly pushed her even closer to the edge of cumming.
It's quite hot, the sight of the usual fatherly, reserved, professional Charlie, now fucking like a porn star.

Her eyes would flutter and occasionally roll back from the pure ecstacy  her body was experiencing with this new high.

"Look at me when you cum. " He grunts as he thrust into her increasingly faster.

His hand reaches for her face, holding her cheeks gently, removing any amount of hair that was covering those beautiful features he had grown to see as much as possible.

"I-I'm going to cum Charlie. "

"Me too!"

He crashed his mouth against hers, biting on her bottom lip as she came hard, exhausted.
Their grunts and moans filled each other's mouths as they both came for one another in sync.

"Fuck.."  he hisses.
His bottom lipped quivers,  kissing her neck. He took one final thrust as his toes curl before pulling out of her. His body rolling over on his back,  catching his breath.

"Aw ,sweet baby boy." She says.

A heavy sigh left his lips, burying his face against her shoulder.
"That was unbelievable Cas."
He carefully pulled off the condom and tied it up.

"I know. It was better than I imagined. And before you say anything. Yes, I've imagined it before." She giggles.

They shared a moment of silence once they both caught their breath and raveled in their feelings.
In no particular order or amount:
Lust, Exhilaration, Guilt, Alive.

He stares at her, admiring her beauty, none the less a blank stare into her eyes making her nervous.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"  trepidation in her tone. 

He shook his head.

"When can I see you again Cassidy?"

"You, want to continue seeing me ? Even though we wont be in production together anymore?"