EXPLAINATIONS BEFORE READING.

Hello there,

As announced on part 163 of the tiktok pov, this story will only contain the written parts that are needed to continue the plot of the video pov story.

For it to be simpler, I'll always proceed like this :
- when a video part will be posted on the tiktok account, I'll indicate clearly in the comments if a written chapter has been posted
- here, at the end of the chapter that needs to be followed by a video, I'll indicate it and the number of the part.

These chapters are going to be very complementary to the video plot. And, just like on tiktok comments are very (very!) welcomed, it's a pleasure to dialogue with you about the story, about its future, its characters and what you'd like to see or not, etc. I might myself comment on different paragraphs here, so feel free to comment and answer!

Also, sometimes I may post written parts here without immediately follow by a video part, like I don't know, 4-5 chapters and only after a tiktok part, so I suggest you to activate the post notifications here to still be updated.

I'll do my best to keep the videos as the main media of the story and try to keep the plot line understandable without the absolute need of reading these complementary chapters for those who don't want to, but as I said, these chapters are kind of essential to keep the story going.

Anyway, enjoy and if you have a question feel free to ask! ♡