Chapter 3: Rules Of Strong People

It was now the next day after the exams for the passing students. While they would be in class, Geto and Gojo were assigned a mission by Ozpin to investigate outside of Vale, specifically south from a small village where Grimm were reportedly lurking, according to the village leader.

Geto: That was quite a job.

Gojo: It's alright, but the Grimm there were quite weak.

Geto: It made the job easier to protect those folks from the Grimm, at least.

Gojo: Yeah... but still. It was so lame!

Geto would laugh and smile at his best friend's reaction.

Gojo: Why are you laughing, you bastard?

Geto: You had such high hopes for this mission, only to find out that it was a bust.

Gojo: Tch...

Geto: Hold on, isn't that the Silver-Eyed girl?

Gojo would look in the direction where Geto was looking and indeed, it was her. She didn't seem to have a happy vibe around her.

Geto: How about since I helped the village people and evacuated them, you go and help her to make it even?

Geto knew this would annoy Gojo.

Gojo: I was the one protecting them! But fine, you hurry up and grab me a drink and come back.

Geto: Hai hai.

Geto had a smile from Gojo's reaction and left to grab a drink from the vending machine.

Ruby: Weiss... Where did you go?

Gojo: Oi, Red.

Ruby: Huh?

Gojo: Why are you down in the dumps? Already depressed about school or something?

Ruby: N-No, of course not! It's just... what Weiss said...

Gojo: Don't go sulking or anything. So, Weiss, huh? Expected her to be cold. Did she get it from Winter?

Ruby: Wait... you know Weiss?

Gojo: Yeah, of course. I'm her older brother.

Ruby: You're her brother?

Gojo: I'd rather not explain or deal with pointless past things. So, what did she say?

Ruby: She said that I didn't work for anything and that Professor Ozpin made a mistake...

Gojo: Look, you need to be strong. Don't let others like her tell you how to be a leader. The only one who can tell you how to be a leader is you. Just try to be stronger. Don't allow weaklings to bring you down. As for what Oz is thinking, there's no real point in knowing completely what makes him think that, but Oz wouldn't just make you a leader for no reason.