Chapter 7: The Dance

Over two weeks have passed since the drama between Gojo and Weiss started, and Gojo has kept his distance from the two teams. It wasn't that he was avoiding them, but rather the opposite. The teams overheard Weiss and Ruby talking about what happened, and Weiss explained everything truthfully. It was more of a warning than a demand. Weiss didn't want to tell her friends to actively avoid Gojo; they could do what they wished. She just wanted them to be careful around him.

Weiss despised Gojo, and the teams began to dislike him as well. Ruby didn't want to hate him, but she didn't like what he said to her team and partner. She wondered if she could at least talk to Gojo or Geto to get the full story on why Gojo said those things to his own little sister.

Blake was confused but hated what she was told. However, she couldn't make a proper judgment since she was too tired and knew that there was more to the story than what she was informed. Gojo must have a better reason than that, but she couldn't do anything at the moment.

Yang also hated what Gojo said to his own little sister. Despite finding him handsome, she wanted to punch him in the face but didn't dare to since she was effortlessly defeated by him.

Jaune hated Gojo for what he did to Weiss.

Nora wanted to break both of his legs.

Pyrrha simply disliked him for saying something so cruel without even offering an apology.

Ren also preferred to stay away from Gojo to keep Nora from attacking him and potentially getting hurt. After all, Gojo had easily defeated Yang, who was using her semblance to its fullest.

Weiss wished she could get more information on why Gojo said such horrible things to her. She was somewhat accustomed to this kind of treatment due to her father, but coming from Gojo, who wasn't the kindest person and often looked down on others based on their power, it hurt. On her 10th birthday, when she felt all alone after finding out the reason behind her father's marriage to her mother was to gain control of the Schnee Dust Company, Gojo surprised her with a gift. She found a necklace on her bed at night, and the design took her by surprise.

Weiss discovered that the necklace she cherished so much, the one her brother Satoru Schnee had given her, was accompanied by her own drawing

Weiss discovered that the necklace she cherished so much, the one her brother Satoru Schnee had given her, was accompanied by her own drawing. She had drawn her own symbol, which her father had dismissed and thrown away. Realizing that Satoru had been present in the room with her father at the time, she felt a surge of happiness. Checking the box, she found the initials "S.S." and a small message that said, "Don't be sad, crying is for the weak. Keep that smile." She knew deep down that Satoru Schnee, her older brother, had given her the necklace. It was the best gift she had ever received, even though her father had ruined her birthday and caused a rift between everyone. She had promised to always wear it.

Meanwhile...

Weiss gazed at the necklace, the one she had promised to always wear, but now she took it off. She tucked it away in the back of her drawer, not wanting to tempt herself to wear it anymore, despite what Sator- Ah... Gojo had said. She loved that necklace too much and it meant too much to her to simply throw it away.