Travis phelps x male reader

Travis pov

It was currently lunch time and everyone was sitting in the cafeteria. I looked at him.. he was sitting over at the weird table.. with Sal fisher, Larry Johnson, Ashley Campbell and Todd Morrison.. he should've just sat with me..

he was so pretty.. but I couldn't date him.. it's wrong.. father would be furious at me, I wish he was a girl..

3rd person pov

Soon the bell rang, everyone got up and left for their classes, Y/N got up and went over to their locker, opening it.. a love letter flew out.. he picked it up examining it, his name was written in a very pretty handwriting..

"Dear Y/N

I have had my eye out on you for some time..

You are so amazing.. you are cool and you are pretty!

But the bad thing about it is..

This is not the way a boy should feel.. it's wrong.. god I just wish you were a girl..

your secret admirer.."

Y/N blushed at the thought of someone liking him.. who could it be? And it was a boy.. you kinda hoped it would be that Travis boy from your English class.. he was very pretty in your opinion.. but it couldn't be, could it? His father was probably the most religious man in nockfell..

Travis pov

I looked over at Y/N to see him reading the letter.. he was blushing.. I kinda hoped he knew it was me.. but he probably didn't, but he knew it was a boy.. so that's a bonus I guess..

Y/N pov

A month had passed and I was still getting those love letters.. I was slowly getting to realisation of who it was.. I had seen travis's handwriting in class.. and the love letters writing looked exactly like his..

I laid in my bed, thinking about Travis.. I hoped us two would begin dating soon.. maybe I should ask him out tomorrow? But it's just a big risk to take..

The next day..

3rd person pov

Y/N stood at his locker, talking with Larry.. when he saw Travis, maybe he should go and talk to him?

Y/N approached Travis, he could see Travis was begin to blush and he seemed nervous..

"hi.."

Y/N said akwardly, he didn't know where to start

"I-I uh.. uh I.. hel- hi!"

Travis stuttered.. maybe Y/N knew it was Travis that gave him the love letters..

"I.. I know it's you who are.. giving me the letters.."

Y/N said, waiting for Travis to reply

"Oh.. I uh- uh I um.. I uh- you do?.. oh.. I'm.. well.. I guess your right about that.."

Travis said, looking down to hide his blush

Y/N took his hand and walked outside, behind a wall so nobody would see them

Y/N PoV

"I-I like you too.." I said, trying to make this seem less akward..

"you- you do?" Travis said, seeking suprised

"w-well if it wasn't obvious then.. I also really like you.."

I smile slightly

"can.. can I kiss you?"

Travis widened his eyes as I looked at him

"y-yes.."

He said, I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes, our lips were inches from each other and I leaned a bit in and then we kissed, it felt so good.. he was my first kiss

The kiss lasted for 30 seconds or so and we pulled away for air

"t-that was nice.." Travis muttered

"I-I agree.." I said catching my breath

"we should probably get going to class.."

I said, grabbing Travis's hand and walking into the school again

"I've got math.. what about you?"

Travis said, I looked at him as I grabbed my things from my locker

"I got biography.."

"Oh.. well I'll see you later? Here's my number" 

Travis said handing over a piece of paper

"I'll call you later, bye!"

I said as I walked away..

"bye.." Travis whispered..

_________________________________________

omgggg sorry if this isn't good, I tried my best