Ashley x fem reader

hey again!!

Y/N POV:

______________________________________

"Hey Y/N"

Ashley said excitedly and walked over to me, I felt my heart speeding up and my face turning red.. oh god.. not now..

"h-hey ash!"

I stuttered and smiled nervously

"Are you okay? Your face is really red.." she said, I covered my face embarrassingly and let out a nervous chuckle

"It's just.. allergies! You know.." I lied, trying to make it sound as believable as possible

"oh well.. shall we walk together to art class?" Ashley said, me and Ashley had been going to art class for a long time now, and I've been loving it for so long.. actually.. I've been liking her.. ever since we met.. I just had the biggest crush on her..

We began walking to art class, Ashley was rambling about some of the things she did this weekend.. I loved listening to her ramble, it was so adorable..

We soon arrived at art class, we sat down at our regular seats, I got my notebook, pencil and eraser out, and so did Ashley..

Soon the teacher came in and began teaching about who knows..

(Time skip)

Soon class was over, me and Ashley got up

"Hey so.. wanna come over later?.." Ashley asked, I blushed and smiled

"Sure!"

(Later that day)

I was walking to Ashley's house, it was chilly outside, so I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie

I soon arrived at Ashley's house, I knocked and she opened, she smiled

"hey Y/N!!" She giggled gladly

"hi ash!"

I replied, smiling joyfully.

"come in.."

She said, opening the door completely, I stepped in, I'd been here so many times and it felt like home each time..

i came back into reality as I felt her taking my hand and pulling me with her up the stairs, we went into her room, I smiled before dumping down on her bed

"Your bed is so comfortable.." I said, cuddling her pillow.

"I know right!" She replied, giggling and dumping down on the bed next to me.

"what should we do.."
I asked, looking at her.

"Let's draw each other!" She said.
I smiled and nodded

"Yeah!" I said, grabbing my bag, I pulled out my pencil case and notebook from the mess in my backpack.

she grabbed her stuff too, I grabbed my pencil and eraser, looking at her, smiling, before opening my notebook, starting to draw, she began drawing too, occasionally looking at me, atleast an hour later, we both finished the drawings.

"I'm done!" we both said at the same time, we giggled and I gave her my notebook, she passing hers over to me, I looked at the drawing of me, she did it so well.. she was such a good artist.. I looked at her, she looked down at the drawing, smiling, before looking up at me, I blushed a slight bit.. before getting this sudden feeling of confidence, I bit the inside of my cheeks, before speaking up "ashley.. there's something I've been meaning to tell you.." I said, not looking at her.

"Yeah.. what's up?" She said, looking at me

"I-uh.. promise this won't ruin anything?"

"of course!" she said, smiling

"I-uh.. I really like you.. romantically.." I said, looking away shamefully.

(Ashley POV)

I began blushing, widening my eyes.

"I-I.. you like.. me?"

I said, I didn't really know what else to say..

"I-uhm.. I-I like you too.."

(Y/N POV)

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, I smiled and looked at her, blushing

"C-can I kiss you?" I asked, leaning in closer

"Y-yeah." she mumbled, closing her eyes, leaning in, I put my fingers on her chin, closing my eyes, before leaning in completely, kissing her soft lips, I smiled a slight bit, as her lips brushed against mine, I kissed her for a few seconds, before pulling away. "Was that good?" I asked, my forehead resting against hers, my hands cupping her cheeks.

"v-very good.. I-it was amazing.. that was my first kiss.."

She said, smiling, I kissed her softly once again, one hand on her cheek, the other wrapped around her waist.

______________________________________

hi guys!! I know I haven't written anything in so long now, I completely forgot, mostly because of stress from school, but I'm gonna try writing a bit more, I write this, to make up for it😻😻