Chapter 67

(Shippuden episode 26)

Sasori continued his attack with flames and I saw my mud wall had a hole in it as it melted. 'Woah! That's some intense flame. Good thing I made the wall' I thought.

We only had a little time and moved again. We jumped in different directions and Sasori aimed his flame at Lady Chiyo and burnt her. But as it turns out it was substitution jutsu.

Lady Chiyo used Third Kazekage puppet's head to attack Sasori but he just burnt the head to ash. "Just as I thought. You had attached a chakra thread in the middle of fight, huh. But the same trick won't work twice! How unfortunate," Sasori said having a crazy look on his face.

He attacked with his flames to the new rocks we hid behind. "What's the matter..? Aren't you going to attack?," Sasori asked.

"No. How about you use up all your chakra so we can kill you?," I rolled my eyes, feeling annoyed.

Sasori pointed his hands at us and used water this time. "Y/n! Sakura! Get away!," Lady Chiyo shouted.

I jumped away just as Lady Chiyo instructed, but Sakura was probably shocked as she didn't move. I saw the rocks break. Sasori did something and his water attack narrowed it's range, increasing it's intensity.

"This is not good," I muttered as I saw the rock Sakura was hiding behind slicing into half.

I quickly dodged all of Sasori's water attacks as the training weights that I wore were lighter than usual. But I worried about the others. I hoped they would take care of themselves and focused on the fight instead.

"How long do you intend to run about?," Sasori asked. But was only met by silence.

"If that's how it's going to be...," Sasori said and a rope with pointed end attacked me but I dodged quickly, making sure I put a lot of distance.

It went towards Sakura and hit her side. It went and got attached in the ground behind her. Sasori used it to fly towards and attack Lady Chiyo with his blades that were coming out of her hands.
(I know the description isn't good but watch the actual fight to understand!)

I ran towards Lady Chiyo, making hand signs and saw Sakura was pulling the rope to try and stop Sasori. I was soon in front of Lady Chiyo and built a dome, followed by another dome, just in case.

"Lady Chiyo can you use Earth Style?," I asked in a hurry. She nodded and we escaped using Military Movement Jutsu.

We came out of the ground to find Sasori had broken through the domes but Sakura had managed to stop him. Sakura had pulled Sasori towards her and punched him hard.

The puppet broke into pieces. I was at Sakura's side in no time and started healing her wound in the side. "Ouch! At least warn me first!," Sakura glared at me.

"What are you? A kid? Quit whining," I said.

As we argued, we heard a sound from behind and we stopped. "No way... You have to be joking!," I turned around.

The puppet's body built itself back. "What did you do?," Sasori asked.

"That's right. The fighting is just beginning. This is a jutsu I myself sealed... I didn't think I'll ever use it again.. but it seems it won't work out that way. Now let's put an end to this," Lady Chiyo said, pulling out a scroll and summoning.

Lady Chiyo had summoned ten puppets, but Sasori smirked looking confident. He summoned his own puppet's and told they were his hundred puppet's collection. I was amazed by the sheer number of puppets he could control at once.