Chapter 110

Hey my babies! It's been way too long! I'm so glad to be back again. Through I need a week after my exams to get my creative side working but I'm back! Let's get it then! Let me know what you think about this chapter!

---------------------------------------

Naruto has been training with Master Jiraiya once again but this time it was on the training grounds instead of outside the village. I started practicing all the basics again from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to Genjutsu.

We went on a mission to seal the Three-Tailed Beast. After a few days we were met with a shocking piece of news. Naruto, Sakura and I were called to the Hokage’s office.

We walked in to find Master Jiraiya there and Naruto and he caught up on what happened  on the last mission. Lady Tsunade spoke up that she has received word about a certain information spreading across the land.

“Orochimaru is dead,” Lady Tsunade said, leaving us surprised.

“It seems Sasuke Uchiha killed him,” she continued, shocking us further.

“Is.. is that true?,” Naruto asked in almost a whisper.

“There’s no mistake about it. I heard it from a reliable source,” Master Jiraiya answered.

Naruto began to laugh, “After all there’s no way he’d get killed by Orochimaru! That means Sasuke will be coming back to the Hidden Leaf, right?”

Naruto’s question was met with silence. “That doesn’t seem to be the case…,” Master Jiraiya said after a while.

“What’s the matter with him? Orochimaru is dead, so why isn’t he returning to the village?” Naruto asked.

“Sasuke is possessed by the desire for revenge. He intends to approach the Akatsuki in order to kill his older brother Itachi,” Master Jiraiya said making me narrow my eyes.

‘That bastard… As if I’ll let him. I need to find one of them first. Nii-san won’t be able to hurt Sasuke because he loves him so much. I need to stop one of them no matter what’ I thought.

“That guy! Is he still..? Damn it!,” Naruto said.

“Let’s get going. Operation Track Akatsuki is still ongoing, right?,” Naruto asked as I nodded in agreement.

“If we hunt down that Akatsuki member first we’ll definitely run into Sasuke eventually! In other words our target is… Itachi Uchiha!,” Naruto said.

“It will be easier to track Itachi nii-san than Sasuke since we don’t have a single clue where he could have gone. I’ll make sure to crush- I mean catch Sasuke,” I said. Naruto and Sakura looked at me with surprise at my slip if tongue even though it was nothing new.

“Itachi Uchiha... What should we do with him?,” Tsunade asked.

“If we’re able to take just one of the Akatsuki into custody, Ibiki can get information about Itachi out of him,” Sakura suggested.

“I’ve already issued an order to all teams to capture a member of Akatsuki if the opportunity presents itself, and to transport him here,” Tsunade said.