Mdzs kids + backstory (Wangxian kids)

A-die is Lan Wangji. Baba/A-niang is Wei Wuxian.
Wangxian: Lan Shizhui, Wei Wenqing, Lan Yanli, Wei Chengsang, Lan Meiqing, Wei Fengqing, Lan Qinghe, Wei Hualian.

Lan Shizhui: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Yuan. Courtesy name Shizhui. 23 years old. Originally from Wen Clan. Adopted by Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. Takes alot of his A-die's quietness. Future sect leader of Gusu.

Wei Wenqing: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Qing. Courtesy name Wen Qing. 22 years old. Her main surname is Lan but she also has the wei and Jiang surname. She prefers to be called Wei Wenqing. She takes alot of her baba's personality and her A-die's coldness. Wei Ying named her  after Wen Qing because she has her stubbornness and determiness. She doesn't wear her forehead ribbon but she always has it on her.

Lan Yanli: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Li. Courtesy name Yanli. 19 years old. She is from the Lan Clan but hates the rules just like her baba. But even though she hates them she still follows them- most of the time. She takes more of Jin ling's personality since she loves to hang around her older cousin like a leech. But she's also kind hearted. She was named after Jiang Yanli cause of this reason and because she looks like Yanli. She was named by Jiang Cheng.

Wei Chengsang: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Yue. Courtesy name Chengsang. 18 years old. His main surname is Lan but he also has the Wei and Jiang surname. He prefers to be called Wei Chengsang. He's courtesy name is after Jiang Cheng and Huaisang. He takes his baba's mischief. Just like Huaisang he also has an interest in fans and arts. He takes about if his uncle Jiang's personality. Huaisang also gave him a fan when he was a baby that he still has until now. He doesn't wear his forehead ribbon but always has it on him.

Lan Meiqing: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Shi. Courtesy name Meiqing. 17 years old. Originally from Wen Clan. Adopted by Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. She originally didn't have a name because her real parents abused her then kicked her out. She was rescued by Wei Ying from dogs. She spends the most time with Jin ling, Shizhui and Jingyi. She has all 3 of their personalities. She knows demonic cultivation. She was named after Xue Yang and A-Qing.

Wei Fengqing: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Cheng. Courtesy name Fengqing. 15 years old. His main surname is Lan but he also has Wei and Jiang. He prefers to be called Wei Fengqing. He's named after Feng Xin and Mu Qing. But his personality is taken by Shi Qingxuan. He doesn't wear his forehead ribbon but always has it on him. His twin is Qinghe

Lan Qinghe: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Wei. Courtesy name Qinghe. 15 years old. He's courtesy name is after Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan. He takes his A-die's personality. His twin is Fengqing.

Wei Hualian: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan lian. Courtesy name Hualian. 15 years old. His main surname is Lan but he also has the Wei and Jiang surname. He prefers to be called Wei Hualian.  He's courtesy name is after Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. He's a little like his baba but more like his uncle Xichen. He doesn't wear the forehead ribbon but he always has it on him.