Past meets Future kids

When the person walked in everyone was shocked and confused to see him but the 3 juniors widened their eyes.
Juniors: !!!!????? WEI-QIANBEI!?
Wei Ying: Hi to you to. You 3 are in trouble for messing around in my lab. Did you know Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan, Me, Huan-ge and Huaisang we’re looking for you everywhere? If it wasn’t for Huaisang sensing the teleportation spell activate Jiang Cheng would have torn the whole cultivation world apart Lan Zhan would help him Huaisang would be planning another murder Huan-ge would be trying to stop us while panicking and searching and I would be a- scratch that ALL of us would be wanted!
Shizhui: Sorry baba..
Wei Ying: sigh* Who did you even teleport?
Jingyi: Um…. How about we go somewhere not so open and we could talk about it..?
Jiang Yanli: A-xian?
Wei Ying widened his eyes hearing a way to familiar voice when He looked behind Jingyi, Shizhui and Jin Ling he saw his past self, wangji, Yanli, Jiang cheng, Huaisang, Zixuan, Xichen, wen ning, wen qing and Lan Qiren.
Wei Ying: Shijie, Zixuan, Qing-jie..? S-Shijie...We- Wen Qing i-is that actually you?
Wen Qing: Yes? Why’d you call me Qing-jie for?
Jiang Yanli: Yes wh-?? A-Xian Why are you crying?!
Jin Zixuan: Yeah why are you crying when you saw 3 of us specifically? You look like you saw a ghost.
Jin Ling: Because he is seeing a ghost.. Why do you think I was shocked to see you?
At that time Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing was standing side by side so wei ying dashed past the juniors and threw himself on the both of them and hugged them. His size was quite big so everyone was shocked when the 2 girls who was only 16 at that time caught him with ease.
Jiang Cheng: Wait.. you don’t mean they...?
Jin ling: I mean exactly that..
Wei Wuxian: Shijie and peacock dies..
Wen Ning: Jiejie is dead..
Jin ling: yeah..
Wei Ying: Shijie... Qing-jie... I miss hugging your younger selves...
Jiang Yanli: I’m sure you do.. It’s ok now A-xian. I’m here.
Wen Qing: ...”When did I grow so close to him..” it’s ok..Wei Ying
After Wei Ying finally let Yanli and Wen Qing go he started explaining abit.
Wei Ying: Sigh* As You all know by now I’m Wei Wuxian. Other people know me as Yilling Patriach. I’m married to Lan Zhan and- Wait  Shizhui did you tell them the rest yet?
Shizhui: Well if your saying our siblings then no.
Jingyi: Heck we didn’t even tell them who we’re married to yet.
Jin ling: or our kids..
Jin Zixuan: YOU GUYS HAVE KIDS?! AND ALREADY MARRIED?! HOW OLD ARE YOU 3?!
Jin ling: 22.
Jing yi: 22.
Shizhui: 23.
Lan Qiren: You look like your all 15..
Shizhui: That’s cause we stopped aging at 15 Granduncle Qiren.
Lan Qiren: ah..ok then.
Wei Ying: Anyways.. Shizhui, Jin Ling and Jingyi. Bring all of them to Lotus Pier. I don’t need Uncle Qiren having a heart attack seeing his past self and MY past self here. I’ll call the others and meet you there. And you *points to Jin Zixuan* treat her well.
Jin Zixuan: Will do..
Wei Ying: Good. Ok go little ducklings. Btw your siblings will be there before us.
Jin Ling and Jingyi: WHAT?! WEI-QIANBEI PLS NO!
Wei Ying: Go.
Jin ling: Welp. Imma die. Let’s go.
The three of them brought Their past parents and Granduncle to Lotus Pier. They walked in and sat on the floor.
Jiang Cheng: Where’s mum and dad?
Jin ling: Haha about that...Um.... they um..
Jiang Cheng: ..? Jin Ling where are they?
Jin ling: Th-
The door to the main entrance suddenly swung open and in came a girl dressed in all purple wearing an eyepatch on her left eye has purple and black hair and wearing the Lan Forhead ribbon.
Lan Yanli: YUAN-GEGE! LING-GEGE!
Jin ling: ...Someone pls help me..
Shizhui: Yanli..lower your voice pls..why is it so loud..?
Jingyi: Your voice right now is louder then when its in the communication array...
Lan Yanli: Whatever. Anyways.. Why does jiujiu and baba look so young? ACK-!
The next to come in was another girl clad in black, her hair was red but she looked exactly like Wei wuxian, the only thing is that she didn’t wear the Lan forehead ribbon.
Wei Wenqing: Because there from the past you idiot, baba told us this before we left from Gusu we’re you even paying attention to what he said?!
Lan Yanli was rubbing the back of her head: Aiyah...Jie ah! Do you have to hit me?!
Wei Wenqing: Yes, cause you don’t pay attention!
Shizhui: A-Qing you didn’t have to hit her you know?
Wei Wen Qing: Da-ge ah... your to soft on her!
Behind Wen Qing came a boy who was faning himself, he was dressed in yellow and black he had both his father’s eyes, His left eye yellow and his right eye grey, He also didn’t wear the Lan forehead ribbon.
Wei Chengsang: Between all of us the one who Da-Ge gives face the most is Cousin Jin.
Jin ling: You can’t compare me with y’all hehe.
Shizhui: A-ling.. Chengsang..
The next one to come in was a boy with white hair and yellow eyes, he wore blue and brown robes. He also didn’t have the Lan forehead ribbon.
Wei fengqing: Actually the one he gives face most is Ru ge and Meiqing jie.
The next one to come in was a boy with blue hair and a red highlight he wore the Lan robes and forehead ribbon.
Lan Qinghe: Have none of them come yet? I thought by the time we get here they would be here to but I was wrong.
Lan Yanli: Aiyah, Having to wait for them isn’t all that bad. In the meantime we can interrogate their past self hehehe.
The last two to come in was a girl and a boy. The boy was no more then 15 and the girl was atleast 17. The boy was wearing red robes and had red eyes, he was on top of the girls back. The girl was wearing the Lan forehead ribbon and had Yellow eyes. She was carrying her younger brother.
Lan Meiqing: First of, I only hang around Yuan ge and Ling ge the most so it’s not entirely my fault if I get more leeway then y’all.
Jin ling: A-Shi what happened to Hualian?
Lan Meiqing: Ah he fell of his sword int-
Lan Siblings + Jin ling and Jingyi: WHAT?!
Lan Meiqing: ...He jump into the river at the pier and sprained his ankle lah..
Shizhui: Oh….Meiqing why did you say he fell.. 
Lan Meiqing: You all didn’t let me finish my sentence. Anyways, Yi-ge, Ling-ge where’s your siblings?
Jin Xuanli and Jiang Xianli: We’re here! We’re here!
The first girl had the vermillion mark on her forehead but she wore the jin clan inner robes and the nie clan outter robes.
The second girl wore the Lan clan inner robes and the jiang clan outter robes. But she wasn’t wearing the Lan clan forehead ribbon.
Wei Wenqing: About time you two decided to show up we thought you didn’t want to be apart of this little
gathering haha.
Xianli: Qing-jie! You don’t have to be like that! We we’re told last minute.
Xuanli: Yeah, we really were Qing-mei.
Shizhui: Ok, since everyone is here you all probably know why were here.
The rest of the Lan and Jin siblings all turned to look at their Past parents, Uncle, Aunty and Granduncle.
Lan Qiren: Shizhui you seem like the only normal person here soplease tell us whats going on?
Shizhui: ...Granduncle.. I know you may think that but I’m actually also not normal..
Past people:????
Shizhui: sigh* You’ll get it later. Anyways introduce yourselves. Oldest to youngest.
Wei Wenqing: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Qing. Courtesy name Wenqing. 21 years old. Even though I have the Lan name my Surname is Wei following baba. Baba named me after Wen Qing from Wen Clan because apparently I have her stubbornness and determinedness.
Wei wuxian: Hm...Seeing you from just now and now you really do have her stubbornness!
Wen Qing: Wei Wuxian..I’m  right here.
Wen Ning: Jie please don’t hit Wei Gong-zi..
Wen Qing: Ugh fine.
Lan Yanli: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan li. Courtesy name Yanli. 19 years old. I was named by Uncle Jiang because he said I look a lot like gugu, apart from my eyes.. Um I have more of Ling-ge’s personality since I love to hang on to him like a leech!
Jin Ling: Clinging onto me like a leech is sadly not a lie...
Lan Yanli: Yeah but you still love me!
Jin ling: Do I?
Lan Yanli: Ling-ge ah! 
Jin ling: Mn, mn whatever.
Jiang Cheng: ...You actually do resemble jie a lot especially your hair but why cover your left eye?
Lan Yanli: Yeah I know. You always play with my hair whenever I’m at Lotus pier and put my hair like this haha. And as for my eye. Nothing. Moving on.
Shizhui: Yanli ah...A-die’s already told you so many times to take it off.. Even Grandpa Hua has told you to take it off.
Lan Yanli: Well Grandpa Hua also wears an eye patch.
Jin ling: Because he doesn’t have a left eye. You HAVE a left eye.
Lan Yanli: Fine maybe I’ll take it out later.
Jingyi: Shizhui..
Shizhui: Hm?? Yeah
Jingyi: WHEN IS SANG-GE GOING TO COME?!
All the siblings: ..........
Jiang Cheng: Who’s sang-ge?
Jingyi: You’ll find out later.
Jiang Cheng: ok?
Shizhui: They’ll probably come in a while Jingyi..Just be patient.
Jingyi: I have been...Anyways Chengsang you can say now.
Wei Chengsang: Yeah thx for telling me haha- Anyways. Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Yue. Courtesy name Chengsang. 18 years old. I to have the Lan surname but I also follow baba. I was named after Huaisang-ge and Jiang shushu. I take my baba’s love in annoying people mostly wenqing. I take more of Jiang shushu’s personality and Huaisang-ge’s love in arts and fans. Huaisang-ge also gave me this fan which is surprisingly still intact after 10 years.. damn.
Wei Wenqing: I heard that you idiot.
Wei Cengsang: I know you did.
Jiang Cheng: ... Why do you all keep calling me Jiang shushu!? But Huaisang gets called Huaisang-ge!? I’m not that old!
Huaisang: Pfft-
Jiang Cheng: Nie.Huai.Sang.
Huaisang: Ahem.. um yes?
Jiang Cheng: Ugh. But still why?
Jin ling: Jiujiu we’re used to calling you shushu or jiujiu or sect leader Jiang we don’t really call you anything else. It goes the same for everyone else. But since rn your younger what do YOU want us to call you?
Wei Wuxian: CALL HIM ANGRY LOTUS!
Jiang Cheng: WEI WUXIAN YOU-!
Lan Yanli: How bout we just call YOU Jiang-ge and our Sect leader jiang we call shushu or jiujiu. Ok?
Jiang Cheng: ...Mn ok. “Wei Wuxian just you wait I’ll get my revenge.”
Nie Huaisang: So I gave you that fan?
Wei chengsang: Mnhm yup.
Nie Huaisang: Hm.. It suits you. Anyhow, moving on to the next person?
Lan Meiqing: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan shi. Courtesy name Meiqing. 17 years old. I Originally didn’t have a name cause I was abused and kicked out by my real parents when I was 2. I was saved by baba when some dogs attacked me when I was 5 he decided to adopt me. He brought me back to Gusu and gave me to Yuan-ge and Ling-ge. I take a lot of their personality. I was named after Xue Yang-ge and A-Jing jie.
The past people: ...
Lan Wangji: Meiqing.
Lan Meiqing: Yes A-die?
Lan Wangji: Do you by any chance remember your birth parent’s name?
The rest of the Lan sibling turned to Meiqing looking concerned.
Lan Meiqing: Yes...
Wei wuxian: Who was it.
Lan Meiqin: Their dead already so there’s no need to know..
Lan Wangji: We still want to know.
Lan Meiqing: Sigh*.. It was Wen chao and Wang lingjiao
All of them: THEM?!
Lan Meiqing: yeah im disgusted to. Now moving on.
Wei Fengqing: ...Sigh* Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Cheng. Courtesy name Fengqing. 15 years old. Has the Lan name but surname is also Wei. I was named after both my granduncles Feng Xin and Mu Qing. But my personality is taken by Shi Qingxuan and Ouyang Zizhen.
Wei wuxian widened his eyes when he heard his uncle’s names.
Wei Wuxian: Wait in the future does-
Shizhui: Yes baba. Everyone knows everyone.
Wei wuxian smiled when he heard this cause he knew he would finally see his family again.
Lan Qinghe: Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Wei. Courtesy name Qinghe. 15 years old. I was named after both Shi Qingxuan and He xuan. I take mostly A-die and granduncle xuan’s personality.
Lan Meiqing: A-lian wake up. It’s your turn already.
Wei Hualian: I’m awake jie, don’t worry hehe, anyways. Gusu Lan Clan, Lan Lian. Courtesy name Hualian. 15 years old. Have the name Lan but my surname is also Wei. I was named after Grandpa Hua and Xie. I’m a little like baba but more like uncle Xi Chen.
Shizhui: That’s all for Hanguang-jun and Wei-Qianbei’s kids.
Jiang Cheng: … You guys have 8 kids and 1 is adopted… How the hell did you give birth to the other seven?!
Shizhui: Er Jiang-ge it’s actually 2 who’s adopted.
Huaisang: Eh? Who else is adopted?
Shizhui: Me.
Huaisang: O-Oh ok
Lan Qiren: Then which Clan were you originally from?
Shizhui: Also the Wen Clan Granduncle Qiren.
Jin Zixuan: Do You two have something with the Wen Clan that you just decide to adopt them?
Shizhui: haha...Anyways, I don’t remember my real parents but I know that Wen Qing and Wen Ning are my cousins. Anyways let’s continue, And Jingyi why not you go and play with the others?
Jingyi: Nah. I’ll stay here.
Shizhui: ok then. Xianli you wanna share first since xuanli’s one is kinda longer?
Jiang xianli: Sure if Shijie doesn’t mind.
Jin xuanli: I don’t mind you can share first shimei.
Jiang xianli: Mn. Yunmeng Jiang Clan, Jiang Yin or Lan Yin. Courtesy name Xianli. Younger sister of Lan Jingyi. I was named after Uncle Wei and Aunty li. I take a lot after baba and abit of A-die to. 17 years old
Huaisang: Mn, I have a question.
Jiang Xianli: go ahead.
Huaisang: Well you said your surname is both Jiang and Lan so why not wear the Lan forehead ribbon? Just curious.
Wei wuxian: Curiosity kills the cat A-sang~
Nie Huaisang: ….Wei-xiong stop it lahhh!!
Jiang Xianli: As to your question Sang-ge. I don’t wear it because my family has a tendency to accidently let our future husbands/wives touch our forehead ribbon so I aint making the same mistake. But I always have my ribbon on me. Same goes for the others.
Everyone: .....
Nie Huaisang: Ah ok thx for explaning.
Xianli: Anytime. Now its shijie’s turn!
Jin xuanli: Haha, okok calm down. Mine’s abit longer so yeah.
Lan lingjin Clan, Jin li. Courtesy name Xuanli. 22 years old. Younger twin sister of Jin Rulan. A-niang didn’t expect to have another child but a few days before she died she had me, she once again wanted either Jiujiu or Uncle Wei to name me but neither of them we’re around and A-die was already dead. But the first thing A-niang saw when she woke up was baba. Baba wasn’t involed in the Wen Clan war so he stayed behind. When A-niang saw him holding me she asked him to name me. At first he refused but then he accepted because he remembered the little times that A-niang had saved him from practice getting punished by his brother, A-niang also looked out for him back then when things got tuff. He at first wanted to name me xianli but decided on xuanli because it was half A-die’s name and half A-niang’s name. A-niang loved it very much and gave me to him. For 7 years I was raised by baba before he finally revealed to Jiujiu that ling-ge has had a sister the whole time and the reason he raised me and kept me a secret was because A-niang asked him to. Since A-niang knew that Jiujiu had ling-ge to take care of she entrusted me to baba. I have baba’s personality and jiujiu’s personality.
Jiang Cheng: Ok I know that jiujiu is supposed to be me. Uncle Wei is Wei Wuxian. A-Niang is Jiejie and A-die is Jin Zixuan. So who is baba?
Jin Xuanli: ...Did I not say his name?
Jiang Cheng: Nope.
Jin Xuanli: Oh ok, sorry. Anyways it’s Nie Huaisang.
Everyone: .....
Huaisang: … I- I manged to raise you until you we’re 7?! a-and Yanli-jiejie I’m honored and all but why couldn’t you just ask Wei-xiong to take care of xuanli?! And why did you and Zixuan-ge die so early!? And what war with the wens?! And What type of hard time did I go through expect my brother trying to get me to learn the saber!!??
Everyone present there was speechless cause everything Huaisang was saying made sense.
Wei Wuxian: As much as I want to cry right now HUAISANG CALM THE HECK DOWN SO SHE CAN ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!
Nie Huaisang: HOW TO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!? I CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF FOR EVEN A DAY AND I MANAGE TO RAISE YOUR NEICE FOR 7 FIRKING YEARS!?
Xuanli: I wasn’t entirely done..I just cut it short.
Nie Huaisang: THERE’S MORE?!
Jiang Cheng: Nie Huaisang if you don’t calm down I’ll tell one of them to bring your brother here.
Nie Huaisang: Continue what you we’re saying xuanli..
Xuanli: Thank you.. Anyways. Let me answer your questions. Yes you managed to raise me until I was 7 but A-Niang wanted you to raise me till 10. But she gave you the choice and you chose 7 cause you didn’t want to take to much of my childhood away. You gave me the best childhood and I still thank you. And the reason why Uncle wei couldn’t take care of me is cause he’s also dead. Now before you all say anything let me finish. A-die was murdered on the way to find uncle wei making it look like Uncle Wei killed A-die but Jin guangyao and Jin guangshan planned A-die’s death and framed uncle Wei. A-niang was murdered protecting Uncle Wei. There was war with the wen’s but after uncle wei helped killed the fierce corpses and alongside Jin guangyao successfully killed Wen Ruohan. But everyone expect Hanguang-jun waged another war to kill Uncle Wei. The hard time that you went through was your br-
Jingyi who was quiet the whole time suddenly spoke.
Jingyi: Xuanli.
Xuanli: Huh? Yes Yi-ge?
Jingyi: Don’t tell him about that yet. Let Sang-ge tell him on his own.
Xuanli: Ah..Ok then. Then for now that’s everything.
Everyone from the past was speechless especially Huaisang, Lan Xichen,
Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian
Jiang Cheng: Wait wait wait! Rewind. You said that A-xian died right?
Xuanli: Yes.
Wei wuxian: Then the one earlier-
Shizhui: Baba that is you just in another body.
Everyone from the past: WHAT?!
Shizhui: We’ll get to that later. Continue asking your question’s pls.
Jin ling: Y’all wanna know something funny?
Lan Xichen: What is it?
Jin ling: The fact that jiujiu made me believe that Uncle Wei killed my mum and dad.
Jiang Cheng: ...Why did I do that?
Jin ling: Because after mum died you hated him.
Wei Ying: Why wouldn’t he? I mean I was the one who caused Lotus Pier’s Downfall. I caused the massacre of Yunmeng. Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang died because of my stupidness.  I killed Peacock and Shijie died protecting me. The wen’s who we’re innocent all died because I killed Zixuan.
When they heard the voice they all turned to the door. Wei Ying came in and walked towards the juniors then patted all of the kids head then stood in the middle.