Let the games begin, let the fun take over.

Huaisang: Do anything stupid and I'll hit you with my Fan.
Wanyin: And I'll hit you with Zidian.
Wei Ying: ... Looks like I'm gonna get hit multiple times then.
Huaisang and Wanyin: YOU-! Ugh, whatever.
Wei Ying: Hehehe lets start. Mini me you can ask first if you want.
Wei Wuxian: Um..sure. Hm... Future Lan Zhan! Truth or dare?
Lan Zhan: Truth.
Wei Wuxian: Didn't you hate me? So how are we married in the future?
Both Lan Zhan's: Never hated Wei Ying.
Wei Wuxian: O- oh...ok then! "Atleast I know that he doesn't hate me"
Lan Zhan: Xiong-zhang truth or dare?
Lan Huan: mn.. Truth.
Lan Zhan: Is Wanyin going to have another child?
Jiang Cheng Huaisang and Wei Ying was drinking wine when he said this and all 3 of them chocked while everyone else just widened their eyes.
Wei Ying and Huaisang: JIANG WANYIN!?
Wanyin: WAIT- LET ME EXPLAIN!
Wei Ying: SO IT'S TRUE?! LAN HUAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!
Lan Huan: ...How did you even find out-
Lan Zhan: I heard him complaining last week. So it's true?
Lan Huan: .. Yes it's true.
Jingyi: I'm having another sibling? Oh god I'm going to die.
Xianli: Ge.. you cant die.. and it won't be THAT bad...
Jingyi: Easy for you to say.
Xianli: Take Yuan-ge for exampl-
Shizhui: Xianli do not take me for example... please..
Xianli: ...
Lan Huan: ANYWAYS! MINI HUAISANG TRUTH OR DARE!
Nie Huaisang: eh? Um, truth Xichen-gege
Lan Huan: Who do you see as a older sibling? Don't say me or Da-ge.
Nie Huaisang: ...Y-yanli-jie..
Jiang Yanli: ..Haha really A-sang?
Nie Huaisang: yeah...
Jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian: "it' makes sense since his brother died and he spends the most time with shijie/jie."
Jiang Yanli: Then I guess I have 3 younger brother's to look after.
Yanli smiled and said this making Huaisang's eyes lit up and making both Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian smile.
Nie Huaisang: Ahem... Um Truth or dare Future me.
Huaisang opened his fan and fanned himself: I know what your going to ask and what your going to dare me to do so truth.
Nie Huaisang: Who's your bf or husband idk.
Huaisang in the private array: A-yi?
Jingyi: Hm? Yeah sang-ge?
Huaisang: Its ok with you if we say we're married already right?
Jingyi: Yup! I've been ok with it the whole time haha. But be careful of mini A-Niang he may try to kill you oof.
Huaisang: I know heh, then I'll tell them now.
Jingyi: Ok!
Huaisang : It's Lan Jingyi. And Husband, not boyfriend.
The past mdzs: ...
Jiang Cheng stood up and everyone stared at him as he went towards Nie Huaisang.
Huaisang: Oh shit-
Nie Huaisang: ...J-J- Jiang-xiong why are you coming towards me!?
Jiang Cheng: So I can kill you before you start dating him!
Nie Huaisang got up and started running with Jiang Cheng chasing him and Wei Wuxian was laughing so hard that he fell over and Wangji was holding him up to keep him steady. Then there was Jingyi who was mentally preparing for a third sibling and lying down on Huaisang's lap while Huaisang was petting Jingyi's head. Wanyin was snuggled up to Lan Huan not wanting to witness himself chasing his brother. And Wei Ying was also laughing while Lan Zhan was holding him. The others we're all speechless and laughing at the havoc.
Nie Huaisang: AHHH JIANG-XIONG STOP CHASING ME!
Jiang Cheng: GET BACK HERE!
Nie Huaisang: AHH XICHEN-GEGE DA-GE HELP ME PLEASE!
Mingjue: ...No.
Lan Huan: Da-ge.. haha
Nie Huaisang: WEIIII! JIANG-GE! XICHEN-GE! HELP PLEASE!
Huaisang went behind Wanyin and Lan Huan trying to get protection.
Xie lian: ...You guys are really chaotic...
He Xuan: Your highness their technically still kids.
Wei Ying: HAHAH- Cough* UNCLE XUAN! WE'RE NOT KIDS ANYMORE WE JUST STOP AGING AT 17 AND 19!
He Xuan: You still act like kids.
Wei Ying: humph!
Wanyin: Sigh* okok enough mini me! Stop chasing this poor idiot.
Huaisang *offended*: Excuse you I am not poor and who's the real idiot!
Jingyi: Baba.
Wei Ying: PFFT HAHAHA CHENGCHENG JUST GOT CALLED AN IDIOT BY HIS SON HAHAHA-
After Wei Ying said this he fell asleep. How? Cause a shoe got thrown to his head.
Wei Wuxian: MU QING JIUJIU!?
Mu Qing: What? He was to noisy.
Xie Lian: Mu Qing ah...That's still my son..
Mu Qing: ...Fine sorry.
Wei Wuxian: DID YOU JUST APOLOGIZE?!
Mu Qing: One more word and both Hua Wuxian's will be out.
Wei Wuxian: Okok sorry Jiujiu.. um let's continue. Also. Jiang Cheng Huaisang! Sit back down!
Jiang Cheng: Ugh! Fine.
Nie Huaisang: Thank you for sparing meee-
Jiang Cheng: Don't get ahead of yourself.
Nie Huaisang: gulp*
Huaisang: Well my turn to ask. Shizhui truth or dare.
Shizhui: Hm? Um dare.
Wei Ying shot up from his place: SHIZHUI WHY?!
Shizhui: I- didn't granduncle Mu Qing make you sleep?! And what's wrong with a dare?
Wei Ying: Yeah he did but never mind that! There's nothing wrong with choosing dare it's just the person that's going to give it to you!
Huaisang: A-xian.. Whats so wrong with me giving Shizhui A dare? He smiled while saying this giving their past selves the creeps. But Xie Lian and the others we're already used to it and seen crazier stuff so they didn't react to heavily.
Wei Ying: Everything is wrong you crazy person.
Wanyin: Pfft-
Huaisang: Wei Ying... Wanyin... Sigh* let's just continue. You chose dare right Shizhui?
Shizhui: Um yes..?
Huaisang smiled again making Shizhui abit scared.
Huaisang: Hm..
Mingjue: ??? A-Sang why are you looking around?
Huaisang: I'm looking for a clos- AHA! Anyways. I dare you and Jin ling to go in the closet for 30 minutes.
Lan Huan: A-sang?
Jin ling who was asleep on Shizhui's lap suddenly woke up when he heard the dare.
Shizhui: Um haha... WhyvSect leader Nie..?
Huaisang: Number 1. Don't call me sect leader. And Number 2. You know why.
Everyone was confused on why Huaisang said that. Everyone expect Shizhui who was blushing madly and Huaisang smriking. Poor Jin Ling was confused until he looked down at Shizhui's lap and his eyes widened in realization and panic.
Jin Ling: AHEM! A-NIANG WANNA GO OU-
Shizhui: Come on A-ling~ it's just 30 minutes~
Jin ling: NO! UNCLE NIE HOW DARE YOU!
Huaisang took out his fan and covered his face and kissed Jingyi who was also sleeping on his lap.
Shizhui pulled Jin ling into the closet effortlessly meanwhile Jin Ling was shouting like a crazy person.
Jin Ling: MUM, DAD, JIUJIU! WEI-QIANBE-!
Wei Ying: What the heck is wrong with him..?
Zixuan: Exact same question. I haven't seem him like that before..Only when he had chengli-
Huaisang: Nothing hehe, you'll probably find out later.
Meanwhile with Zhuiling in the closet. Shizhui put a silencing spell so no one could here them.
Jin Ling: L-Lan Shizhui! Get ahold of yourself!
Shizhui: A-ling~ You created this..
Jin ling: No! I did not! That's your own fault! Why did your impudent thoughts come in when I was asleep on you for!?
Shizhui: I was trying so hard to hide it but Sang-ge noticed. How embarrassing well good thing I chose dare then. He said the last part smiling making Jin ling even more scared.
Jin Ling: Wen Yuan! We already have 6 friking devils to take care off and your like your dad! Do you want another devil or two?!
Shizhui: Mn...I wouldn't mind~
Jin ling: ...JIUJIU HEL-
Shizhui kissed him making him keep quiet, Jin ling was at first surprise but leaned in wanting more since he was already turned on by his husband. Shizhui smirked when he knew What Jin ling was trying to do and slowly went down his neck making he moan.
Jin Ling: A- A-Yuan!
Shizhui: Heh Found it~
Meanwhile with the others.
Everyone was talking on their own when Lan Qiren decided to ask something.
Lan Qiren: Future Wei Ying.
Wei Ying: ??? Yes?
Lan Qiren: You've told us what we are. Then what about them?
Wei Ying: Oh right! Well guess it's time for you all to introduce yourselves!
The others: ...Sigh* fine.
Hua Cheng: Hua Cheng, A supream Ghost King also known as Crimson Rain Sought Flower. King of Ghost City.
He Xuan: He Xuan, Also a supream Ghost King. Known as Ship-Sinking Black Water or Black Water Submerging Boats. Ruler of the South Sea.
Qi Rong: I am Qi Rong! Known as Night-touring Green Lantern!
Shi Qingxuan: Shi Qingxuan. Wind Master!
Shi Wudu: Shi Wudu. Water Master and Older brother of Qingxuan.
Mu Qing: Xuan Zhen or also known as Mu Qing or Fu Yao. Martial God of the southwest.
Feng Xin: Nan Yang or also known as Feng Xin or Nan Feng. Martial God of the southeast.
Pei Ming: Ming guang or also known as Pei Ming. Martial god of the north.
Quan Yizhen: Quan YiZhen or known as Qi Ying. Martial god of the west.
Yin yu: Yin yu. Older Martial brother of Qi Ying. Was also the god of the west but was banished. Now helper of Hua Chengzu.
Banyue: Banyue. Older Sister of A-ying. A Wrath Ghost. Future Queen of Ghost City
Xie Lian: Xie Lian or also known by my old title, Crown Prince of Xianle. I'm not a god of anything now just a scrap collector haha.
Banyue: Ba...Your the strongest Martial God.. Your still a god!
Xie Lian: ...Sigh*
Lan Qiren: ...Your all gods?!
Wei Ying: Gods and Ghost king's Uncle.
Jin Zixuan: Oh wow.
He Xuan: This one isn't a ghost king. Points to Qi rong* He's a headache
Hua Cheng: For once we agree on something. Anyways, hasn't it been more then 30 minutes already?
When Hua Cheng said this the closet door flew open with a limping Jin ling and a smiling Shizhui. Their hair and clothes were a mess.
Yanli: A-ling? What happened to you?
Jin ling: Nothing mum... we we're just talking and I saw something and got spooked so I fell on Shizhui by accident.
Shizhui: Ah haha yeah. *in the communication array* A-ling you ok?
Jin ling: No! My ass still hurts dumbass!
Wanyin: COUGH* COUGH* COUGH* HUH?!
Shizhui: ..?? Shit we came into the wrong one..
The future people and tgcf we're all speechless all expect Huaisang. Jin ling was blushing so hard that he actually fainted out of embarrassment.
Shizhui: Gulp* um...haha can we please forget whatever just happened..?
Chengsang: Ling-ge may be the luckiest but he also the unluckiest.
Xuanli: My poor brother..I don't pity him one bit. Good job Yuan-ge!
Shizhui: ...You guys are not normal..
Wei Wenqing: We are the Yilling Patriach, Hanguang-jun, Zewu-Jun, Sandu Shengshou, Jin Zixuan, Jiang Yanli and Nie Huaisang's kids. Da-ge. Do you think any of us are NORMAL?
Jingyi who just got up: She has a point.
The Parents that were mentioned: ...
Shizhui: So.. um moving on.. Um.. Jingyi. Truth or dare.
Jingyi: Truth duh.
Shizhui smiled when he said this making everyone confused.
Shizhui: What we're you and Huaisang-ge doing a few days ago? Day before yesterday to be exact.
Jingyi widened his eyes when he heard the question.
Jingyi: *in private chat* HUAISANG! WHAT DO I SAY!!??
Huaisang: Calm down A-yi.. and I also don't know what to say.. Why not say the truth?
Jingyi: ...You want me to say that you pulled me behind Cloud Recess and decided to fuck me against the tree!?
Wanyin: HE WHAT!?
Huaisang: Shit- WAIT WAIT A-CHENG LET ME EXPLAIN!
Jingyi: BA WAIT- why do we keep getting in the main family array..?!
Wei Ying: What is wrong with the kids..
Shizhui: Ba... A-die and you does it everywhere, anywhere and anytime.. you can't complain about us.
Wanyin was now Chasing Huaisang while Huaisang was teleporting everywhere.
Wanyin: STOP TELEPORTING YOU IDIOT!
Huaisang: PLS- STOP! OR ELSE I'LL TELL ZEWU-JUN WHAT HAPPENED!
Wanyin: OI! YOU KNOW THAT THEY CAME TO ME THAT SHIT AIN'T MY FAULT!
Lan Huan: Tell me what?
Wanyin: NOTHING!
Xie Lian was speechless when he heard what Jingyi said.
Shi Wudu: What is wrong with you people???
Pei Ming: That's the same question I'm asking.
Wei Ying: Uncle Mingguang.. you have no right to say anything when you practically go around to every beautiful women you see.
Pei Ming: Hey! Not anymore!
Wei Ying: Oh really? You stuck with one? I would love to see who you chose.
Shi Qingxuan: Sadly it's my brother.
Wei Ying: cough* Seriously?! You and Uncle wudu?! Omg My ship has finally sailed!
Xie Lian: You shipped them..?
Wei Ying: Yeah they liked each other last time I just thought when they would confess!
Hua Cheng: Are we going to bluntly ignore the fact that your brother's are strangling each another A-xian?
Wei Ying: Wait what?!
Wei Ying turned around and saw them strangling each other. His face grew dark with lines and everyone from the past was shocked to see black smoke surrounding him.
Wei Ying: Jiang Wanyin. Nie Huaisang. The both of you stop it.
Huaisang and Wanyin: ...Fine sorry
Qiren: Why are you 3 always causing trouble?
The brother's: Sorry Uncle
Qiren: Sigh*
All of a sudden another bright light came in and they we're back in the hall's of Lotus Pier.