Where are we?!

It was a quiet day in Gusu Yunmeng and Lan lingjin not so quiet for Qishan but oh well but little did everyone know that 3 certain juniors were messing in Wei Wuxian's lab and was about to cause havoc... Extreme havoc.

Gusu (Past time)
Everyone was sitting and listening to class- Everyone expect Wei Wuxian of course who despised listening to the boring classes that the old lan taught, but for some magical reason the universe was on his side today. Half way through class a light came in blinding everyone next thing they know when they open their eyes is that their in a completely different room!

Lan Qiren: Wei Wuxian! What did you do?!
Wei Wuxian: Eh? It wasn't me!
Jiang Cheng: If it wasn't you then just what exactly happened?
Nie Huaisang: Jiang-Xiong's got a point.
Wei Wuxian: Huaisang-xiong who's side are you on exactly?
Nie Huaisang: No one's 😊
Juniors: ...
Lan Xichen: Who may you young master's be?
Everyone turned towards the juniors looking confused when Lan Xichen said this.
Jin ling: Uncle did you hit your head on a rock or did jiujiu hit you to hard with zidian?
Shizhui: A-ling... Manners but still Uncle doesn't recognize us?
At this point everyone turned back to Lan Xichen looking even more confused than the poor man himself.
Lan Xichen: Um... I really don't know you 3... Why are you calling me uncle and who's jiujiu?
Jin ling: JINGYI WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!
Jingyi: I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOUNG MISTRESS JIN!
Jin ling: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TI TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME MISTRESS?!
Everyone from the past that was there was automatically struck speechless right then and there because the Lan boy Infront of them broke almost 10 or more rules!
Shizhui who was already confused but still kept his posture connected the dots than told the two to calm down, or more like threatened them.
Shizhui: The both of you calm down please... Or else I'll personally call Uncle Jiang 😊
Jin ling and Jingyi: ..... Sorry Shizhui .....
Jiang Yanli: um so who may you young masters be exactly?
Jin ling: .... Mum?! You-!
Jiang Yanli: Huh-? Wha- me?
Jin ling: Well shit I ain't missing an opportunity like this.
Jin ling ran to Jiang Yanli and hugged her making everyone even more confused especially the Twin prides.
Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng: JIE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A CHILD?!
Now everyone turned to the Lan who was quite wanting answers.
Shizhui: okok... Please stop staring at me like that I'll explain... First we think we accidentally brought you to the future which is now..
Lan Wangji: Tell us your names first then explain everything. Because it seems like you already know us.
Jingyi: That's because we do know all of you Hanguang-jun, anyways. Gusu Lan, Lan Jian. Courtesy name Jingyi. 22 years old.
Shizhui: Gusu Lan, Lan Yuan. Courtesy name Shizhui. 23 years old.
Jin ling: Lan lingjin, Jin ling. Courtesy name Rulan. 22 years old.
Lan Qiren: Who are your parents?
The Juniors looked at each other contemplating if they should tell yet or not.
Shizhui: um.. well that a little complicat-
Jiang Cheng: Just tell us.
Shizhui: ack-um ok then
Jingyi: Young Mistress Jin you tell first since you already exposed gugu
Jin ling: One more time and fairy will be chasing your ass all the way to Qinghe!
Lan Xichen: Why Qinghe?
Jin ling: Oh becau-
Jingyi: BECAUSE NOTHING 😊 You all will know later haha
Jin ling: Pfft- "Shy much" Anyways My A-niang is Jiang Yanli and My A-die is... Jin Zixuan.
Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng: THE PEACOCK ACTUALLY MARRIED JIE?!
Jin Zixuan: IM NOT A PEACOCK! And seriously..?
Jin ling: Yes seriously!
Shizhui: okok don't fight in here please... Or else we'll surely die from A-Niang's wrath...
Jingyi: Y'all sure you wanna know mine and Shizhui's parents?
Jiang Cheng: Yeah, I mean what's the worst that could happen?
Jin ling: Oh you shouldn't have said that...
Jiang Cheng: What? Why n-
Jingyi: hehehe...ok then you asked I shall deliver.
Jiang Cheng: Why is he laughing like that..?
Jin ling: Rest in peace.
Everyone: ???
Jingyi: My A-niang is Jiang Wanyin and my A-die is Lab Huan! Jingyi said all this with a devilish smile on his face, the smile looked like Wei Wuxian when he causes trouble.
Jin ling: Wei Wuxian 2.0 be like:
Jingyi: oh shut it, Jiang Cheng 2.0!
Jin ling: You bitch!
Shizhui: Guys! We broke them..
Jingyi: Well A-niang asked for it.
Shizhui: 🤦🏻‍♂️
Everyone I. The room was speechless for a moment and then-
Wei Wuxian: HAHAHA CONGRATS MH DEAR SHIDI! CONGRATS TO YOU TO ZEWU-JUN!
Jin ling: Welp, what'd I say. Wei Wuxian 2.0
Jingyi: And I'm proud of that asshole
Jingyi and Jin ling in the background arguing.
Jiang Yanli: Ahem... A-Xian.. haha.. Congrats A-Cheng and Zewu-jun.
Lan Wangji: .... Congrats xiong-zhang.
Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen stood speechless, this piece of info was alot for them but at the same time no one knew that they we're already secretly dating. Well no one expect Huaisang who accidentally caught them kissing behind Gusu. Which they of course traumatized him by making him promise not to tell anyone.
Jiang Cheng: WEI WUXIAN YOU JUST SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS! And A-Jie ah...
Lan Xichen: Wangji????
Jiang Yanli and Lan Wangji: Sorry..
Wei Wuxian: We're not sorry.
Jiang Cheng: Ahem... Moving on. Shizhui who's your parents?
Shizhui: You sure you want to know..?
Jiang Cheng: ... Is it me and Zewu-jun-?!
Shizhui: We'll give you a hint.
Huaisang: Why not just tell us who it is😑👀
Jin ling: To make it more fun of course.
Huaisang: ok then.
Jin ling: He also has to dad's.
Jingyi: And both if them is in this room.
Shizhui: And it's NOT Uncle Huan or Uncle Jiang.
Everyone: ...
Wei Wuxian: Well given that your a Lan and your calling Zewu-jun uncle your dad must be Lan Zhan right?
Jingyi: Correcto! His A-die is Hanguang-jun!
Lan Wangji: "but Lan's only fall inlove once..."
Wei Wuxian: Then who's your other dad..
Me: ITS YOU BITCH!
Lan Xichen and Jiang Yanli: Is Master Wei/A-Xian by any chance your other dad?
Wei Wuxian: Cough* Shijie? Zewu-jun? How could I possibly be his other dad?
Jin ling: A-niang and Uncle got it correct.
Jiang Cheng: HAH! HAHA WEI WUXIAN THIS IS CALLED KARMA! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE MARRIED TO A LAN!
Nie Huaisang: Jiang-Xiong you sound very proud to be married to Xichen-gege oh~
Jiang Cheng: You shut it.
Nie Huaisang: Hahaha ok then~
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji has stopped working.
Shizhui: Great now my parents are broken.
Jingyi: It was bound to happen~ oh it was bound to happ- ACK!
Jin ling: Your singing hurts my ears shut up.
Jingyi: Haha very funny, y'all love my singing!
Jin ling who doesn't want to admit it: Shut up! Anyways.... As much as I don't want to shouldn't we figure out how to get them back?
???: You won't be getting anyone back, anytime soon A-ling.
Shizhui, Jin ling and Jingyi: ?!