Gods, Demons, ghosts and Immortals. More mysteries uncoverd.

When all of them finally regained their sights they saw that they were in another room and that there was more people now. One of the people that caught everyone’s attention was a Man dressed in fully red and wearing a black eye patch, He was full of evil Qi!
The two Wei Wuxian’s immediately knew who they were. The ones that were there was Hua Cheng, Xie lian, Shi Qingxuan, He xuan, Shi wudu, Pei ming, Feng xin, Mu Qing, Quan yizhen, Yin yu, Banyue and Qi rong. Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Fengmian, xue yang, xiao xingchen and A-Jing were also there but no one noticed them.
Wei Ying: DIE! BA!
Xie lian heard the familiar voice and turned to his left. He saw none other then his son and grandkids.
Xie lian: Kids?? What’re all of you doing here?
He Xuan: Your highness the real question should be what are ALL of US doing here.
Shi Qingxuan: 1st Da-ge how are you alive?! 2nd Why is there two of each of you...
Mu Qing: Omg one Wei Ying is already a handful.. I DON’T WANT TO THINK OF TWO EXISTING BUT THEIR STANDING RIGHT THERE!
Qi rong: OMG WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP?!
Hua Cheng: Qi Ying want to beat someone up?
Quan Yizhen: Mn.
Hua Cheng: There. Beat him.
Quan Yizhen: Ooo yay
Qi Ying pulled Qi rong somewhere else to peacefully beat him up.
Mdzs past and future: ...
Lan Qiren: Wei Wuxian seems like you know these people..who are they.
Wei Ying: firstly, their not people Uncle. Secondly their my mum,dad,uncles, brothers and sister!
Past: Huh?!
Yanli: hehe, anyways. Greetings Chengzu.
Hua Cheng: Hm? Oh Hi A-li, I’ve already told you, You all don’t have to call me Chengzu so pls stop... Hua Cheng is enough
Yanli: Sigh* Alright fine.
Hua Cheng: thx.
Lan Wangji: Wei ying what do you mean by their not people?
Jiang Cheng: That’s the first time I’ve heard him say more then 3 words..but same question.
Wei Ying: Well...To be precise, none of us here are people heh.
Lan Qiren: Explain pls?
Jingyi: Well. Wei Qianbei is supposed to be dead but he’s here.
Shizhui: Jingyi just get to the point.
Jingyi: A-die, Baba, Hanguang-jun, Wei Qianbei, Granduncle Qiren and Sang-ge is immortal.
Jin ling: A-niang, A-die, uncle mingjue is ghosts.
Shizhui: Uncle Ning is the Ghost General, Aunty Qing and Uncle Ruohan is a ghost.
Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian : WHAT?! IMMORTAL?!
Jingyi: Yup and that’s not all.
Past: There’s more?!
Juniors: Yup but for later.
A-Qing and A-Ning: Wen Yuan.
Shizhui: Gulp* Y- Yes..?
A-Qing: We’re your cousins.. So pls stop calling us Aunty and Uncle!
Shizhui: Okok sorry Qing-jie and Ning-ge!
A-Ning and A-Qing: It’s ok.
He Xuan: Can I leave?
Shi Qingxuan: No.
He Xuan: Ugh fine
Hua Cheng: Pfft-
He Xuan: Keep your mouth shut you simp.
Hua Cheng: Cough* cough* Your no different.
He Xuan: YOU STALKED HIM FOR 8-
Hua Cheng: YOU STALKED HIM SINCE BIRTH!
He Xuan: IT’S THE SAME THING! THEIR THE SAME AGE YOU DUMBASS!
Hua Cheng: CALL ME A DUMBASS AGAIN AND I’LL INCREASE YOUR DEBT!
He Xuan: UGH! FINE SORRY! BUT IT’S STILL THE TRUTH!
Xie lian and Shi Qingxuan: .....The both of you enough.
Hua Cheng and He Xuan: ...sorry...
Everyone there: ..... “scary..”
The Juniors we’re minding their own business when they finally saw an old friend and got overly excited.
Juniors: JING-JIE!!
Everyone: ???
A-Jing: Hiiii! Kids do you know where we are?
Xue Yang: Little blind brat if their questioning where we are do you think they’ll know?
Xiao Xingchen: A-yang...Don’t bully her.
A-Jing: Don’t worry daozhang! I’ll beat him up again if he bullies me!
Xiao Xingchen: ..
Xue Yang: .. Well I don’t wanna have to experience that again.
Wanyin: You guys are here to?
Xue Yang: Got a problem?
Wanyin: Ugh whatever.
Xue Yang: heh!
Shi Wudu: Since when did you listen and get along with Qingxuan.. I thought you wanted him dead..
Hua Cheng: Nah he wanted YOU dead so he coul-
He Xuan: HUA CHENG SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS AND GO KISS HIS HIGHNESS OR SOMETHING!
Xie Lian: What did I do to get pulled in..
Hua Cheng: Mn I’ll do more then that come on gege.
Xie lian: ??!! Wait huh?!
He Xuan: ... “that’s not what I meant when I said that...sorry your highness..”
Mu Qing: Should we help him..?
Feng xin: Nah it would be no use anyways.
Wei Ying: Die..ba.. why..?!
Huaisang and Wanyin: ...Wei ying be grateful that ain’t you.
Lan Zhan: ..
Lan Huan: WANGJI NO!
Lan Zhan: Fine..
Wei Ying: LAN ZHAN!? WHAT WE’RE YOU THINKING!
Lan Zhan:  Nothing.
Wei Ying: Who’s the real shameless one now!
Everyone: …
Jingyi: Did anyone notice that grandma Yu and grandpa Jiang we’re just standing in the back very quietly and looking extremely confused? Hi btw.
Yu Ziyuan: We just have nothing to say cause it’s pure chaos right now.
Wanyin: Oh hi A-niang, Hi a-die.
Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan: Hi
Wei Ying: Hi madam yu!
Yu Ziyuan: Hi A-xian. What nonsense did you stir up now?
Wei Ying: Oh this time it wasn’t my doing, it was those 3. *Points to Shizhui Jin ling and Jingyi*
Juniors: hehe..
Yu Ziyuan: ..Sigh*
Wei Wuxian: ?? MADAM YU IS BEING NICE TO ME!?
Jiang Cheng: YOU IDIOT WHY’D YOU SHOUT IT OUT LOUD?!
Wei Wuxian: eh hehe sorry.. heh
Yu Ziyuan: Sigh* it’s ok, and yes I’ve been nicer to you. I guess.
Jiang Fengmian: So where are w-
Everyone expect the juniors: WE DON’T KNOW!
Jiang Fengmian: … sorry
Jin Ling: We do.
Everyone: ???
Yanli: A-ling you know where we are?
Shizhui: Hehe guma.. Jin ling, Jingyi and me knows where we are.
Huaisang: So you’re the ones who activated the transportation spell again.. Where are we exactly?
Jingyi: A reaction room sang-ge.
Huaisang: Reaction for what A-yi?
Jiang cheng: ... “It cant be that his dating Jingyi right?”
Huaisang: “Why is Jiang-xiong staring at future me and Jingyi? It cant be that he already figured it out?!” 
Jingyi: Well w-
Jin ling: We we’re bored and since y’all want to get to know each other we figured we just teleport everyone to one place.
Jingyi: Young mistress why’d you cut me for?
Jin ling: took to long and STOP CALLING ME YOUNG MISTRESS YOU KINKY WHORE!
Huaisang: Cough* cough* ...
Jingyi: COUGH* OH NO YOU DID NOT! YOUR EVEN KINKIER THAN ME!
Shizhui: Cough* cough* ..........
Everyone: ...
Shizhui: Guys pls st-
Lan Yanli: Yi-ge has a point
Jin Xuanli: Yeah he does..
Jin ling: YOU TWO! HOW DARE YOU-
Jin Xuanli: Da-ge she has a point..
Jingyi: HAHAHA EVEN YOUR SISTER AGREES!
Yanli: The two of you stop pls.
Jingyi and Jin ling: Sorry mum/guma
Both Huaisang and Shizhui mentally thanked Yanli from stopping them continue their shinanigans.
Wei Ying: So lets ignore everything that happened just now.. and sit in a circle.. so we... can play games.
Wanyin and Huaisang looked over to Wei ying alarmed when he said that already knowing what game their going to play.
Everyone: Ok
Wanyin sat beside Lan Huan. Beside Lan Huan was Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. Beside Wei Ying was Zixuan and Yanli. Beside Yanli was Jin ling and Shizhui. Beside Shizhui was A-Ning and A-Qing Beside A-Qing was Jingyi and Huaisang. Beside Huaisang was Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang. Beside Xue Yang was A-Jing. Beside A-Jing was Mingjue and Ruohan. Beside Ruohan was Qiren. Beside Qiren was Jiang Fengmian. Beside fengmian was Yu Ziyuan. Beside Ziyuan was Wei wuxian and Lan Wangji. Beside Lan Wangji was Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.
Beside Jiang Cheng was Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan. Beside Jin Zixuan was Nie Huaisang and Lan Qiren. Beside Lan Qiren was Wen Qing and Wen Ning. Beside Wen Ning was Yin Yu. Beside Yin Yu was Banyue. Beside Banyue was Qi Ying. Beside Qing Ying was Shi Qingxuan, He Xuan and Qi Rong. Beside Qi Rong was Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. Beside Xie Lian was Feng Xin and Mu Qing. Beside Mu Qing was Pei Ming and Shi wudu. Beside Shi wudu we’re the Lan Siblings. Then Xianli and Xuanli.
Wei Ying: Die, niang when did you get back?
Xie Lian: Just now...
Hua Cheng: *in private array* You ok gege..?
Xie lian: What do you think San Lang?!
Hua Cheng: Sorry gegeeee
Xie Lian: sigh* its fine...
Qi Rong: Why do I have to sit in between these two fuckers!?
He Xuan: So if you try anything we can just beat you up, that’s why.
Qi Rong: ... Cousin crown prince I was wrong please help me!
Xie Lian: Are you going to come out of that body?
Qi Rong: Hell no!
Xie Lian: Then hell no to helping you. You can suffer.
Everyone: ...
Wei Ying: ok...! Lets play a game to ease the boredom hahaha...!
Everyone beside Huaisang and Wanyin: Ok, what game.
Wei Ying: hehe Truth or dare.