More surprises unfolds

Current time: Morning 8 A.M
With Wangxian

Lan Zhan: Wei Ying wake up.
Wei Ying: MN~~ 5 MORE MINUTES!
Lan Zhan: ...Yanli made lotus root soup-
Wei Ying: I'M AWAKE!
Lan Zhan: .. Hahaha ok go get ready I'll go to the main hall first.
Wei Ying: OK!!
Wei Ying immediately got ready and dressed himself before speeding down the stairs. Before he got to the first step though another person in fully purple dashed passed him. That person was none other then Jiang Wanyin.
Wanyin: HA! BYE BYE LOSER! I'M GOING TO GET JIE'S SOUP FIRST!
Wei Ying: WHAT THE- HEY NO FAIR! COME BACK YOU CHEATER!

Earlier with Xicheng.
Wanyin: Just 5more minutes...
Lan Huan: A-yin... you said that 10 minutes ago.. btw did I forget to tell you that A-li made lotus root soup~?
Wanyin immediately shot up from his place almost making his husband fall: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!
Lan Huan: Wangji just only told me sorry.. heh. Anyways Wei Ying is already getting ready and Wangji is downstairs so I'm gonna go be with hi-???
Wanyin: Yeah ok! I'm going to get ready see you later!
After this was said he shoved his husband out the door and got ready then dashed out the door and that's when he met Wei Ying.
Wanyin: NO!
A-li: ...There's enough for everyone..
Hua Cheng: I don't think I've seen him this excited for food before-
Lan Yanli: He's always like that when it comes to gugu's soup.
At that time everyone was already down and ate. Now they were in the main hall suddenly A-Jing realized that 3 people was missing.
A-Jing: Um is it just me or is Shizhui, Jin ling and Meiqing missing?
Wei Ying: Eh your right, they weren't here this entire time
Jingyi: I'll go call them, their probably still asleep.
Everyone: Ok.
Jingyi got up limping abit towards Shizhui and Jin ling's room Everyone saw this and turned their head to the Sect leader Nie with a questioning look but he just fanned himself and looked innocent. When Jingyi got to their room he didn't bother to knock and just went in.
Jingyi: Shizhui!? Jin ling!? Are you guys he-...heh hahaha.. How cute.
What Jingyi saw was Meiqing in between Shizhui and Jin ling, With Shizhui on her left and Jin ling on her right she was facing shizhui so her back faced Jin ling. Both of them was hugging her while sleeping.
Jingyi: You guys.. sigh* A-Yuan, A-ling, A-Shi wake up! It's already 9:30!
When they heard him say this they slowly got up looking dazed.
Lan Meiqing: Ah...Yi-ge? Everyone is up already?
Jingyi: Yup. How come you slept with them A-shi?
Jin ling: yawn* We had to talk to her so we called her here and she decided to stay.
Jingyi: What's so important that couldn't wait until morning came?
Lan Meiqing: Well... We have something to tell you to Yi-ge.. can you not get upset if we tell you?
Jingyi's face turned from abit mocking to serious when he heard Meiqing say this.
Jingyi: ...What did you 3 do?
Shizhui: Jingyi ah.. sigh* well...Were going to show them what happened when A-shi was 7 and we were 14 and 15.
Jingyi: ?! ... W- what? Seriously..? Y- you guys want to tell them..? But why all of a sudden?
Jin ling: Cause I accidently said something yesterday but we gave A-shi the choice to say yes or no to asking since she would technically be the center of attention when we show them.
Jingyi: .. Do I have a choice in this to or no?
Shizhui: of course you do!
Jingyi: Shizhui I was just teasing y'all- Anyways let's get going then. Were going to have to answer a few questions later.
Lan Meiqing: "Yi-ge didn't disagree! They really are the best.. I know if anything goes wrong I can depend on them.. And if anything goes wrong for them then I'll be the one to defend them."
Jingyi: Hurry up and get ready everyone is waiting.
Jin ling: Alright, alright were moving jeez.
After the 3 of them got ready they went downstairs. Both Jin ling and Jingyi limping. Shizhui was carrying Jin ling while Meiqing was carrying Jingyi on their backs.
Jin ling: How dare you fall on me just now!
Jingyi: It's not my fault my legs gave out! You have no idea what happened last night so you cant say anything! Besides I saw you limping before I fell on you so you suffered the same fate just mine is abit worse!
Jin ling: cough* How dare you compare me with you! This man over here is a fucking monster!
Shizhui: It's your fault for adding fuel to the fire..
Jin ling: YOU WERE ALREADY HORNY!
Shizhui: I wasn't until you did what you did!
Lan Meiqing: Can you 3 stop yelling!? Imagine if they can hear what were saying! And please stop demonstrating how you all got fucked or fucked please!
Juniors: ...
Jingyi: I still suffered worse.
Jin ling: OH SHUT UP!
After they argued they finally reached the hall which everyone was confused on why Jin ling was being carried by shizhui but even more shocked to see Jingyi on Meiqing. They were shocked because Jingyi was 22 and Meiqing is 15 so they were all thinking "how can she carry him making it look so easy!?" When Jin ling and Shizhui sat down Meiqing went to Huaisang and practically threw Jingyi off her back on Huaisang which Huaisang caught him with ease.
Jingyi: ACK- ?! A-SHI! WHY'D YOU THROW ME!
Lan Meiqing: because you and ling-ge hurt my ears. Next is Ling-ge so Yuan-ge you better make sure I don't have to carry him at some point cause I will definetly throw him.
Jin ling and Shizhui: ...
Yu Ziyuan: Ok.. Meiqing how bout you sit down now?
Lan Meiqing: Okie~
Wei Ying: So what do you all want to know today?!
He Xuan: So damn energetic..
Wei Ying: Hehe!
Shizhui: Um Xian-gege?
Wei Ying: Hm? Yes A-yuan?
Shizhui turned to the other 3 and all of them nodded confusing everyone.
Shizhui: How bout we react to our past?
Lan Huan: As in?
Shizhui: The Lan siblings, Jin siblings and Jiang siblings.
Jin Zixuan: Which Jin, lan and Jiang siblings-
Shizhui: My siblings, Jingyi's sister and A-ling's sister.
Jin Zixuan: Ah ok-
Wanyin: Is there a reason to suddenly react to yours'll past?
Shizhui: Well yes.. there is one.
Wanyin: Which is~?
Jin ling: Remember how I said that I would ask A-shi permission then show all of you everything since she was 3?
Wei Wenqing: Ah- yes now I remember. But what's the reason to react to us for da-ge?
Jingyi: To lightened the mood if anything goes south. Anyways if everyone agrees then Jin ling will teleport us to the reaction room.
Jin ling: Wait why me-
Jingyi: Just do it.
Jin ling: ugh fine, so does everyone agree?
Everyone nodded and Jin ling told them to close their eyes. After he teleported everyone there was two more people in the room that no one expected to see.
Lan Qiren: Changze?! Changse?! How are you here!?
A-Qing: Master Qiren remember how A-li said that everyone that died is also here? Well same goes for Wei Changze and Changse sanren.
Wei Changze: ...??? Was I not informed of something? Why is there two Lan Qiren's?!
Jiang Fengmian: There from the past changze.
Wei Changze: Ah- Oh hi Chengzhu, Daozhang.
Hualian: Hello.
Changse sanren: ZIYUAN!
Yu Ziyuan: Oh Christ-
Changse ran towards Ziyuan and jumped on her making Ziyuan fall onto her back, everyone from the past was extreamly shocked to see this because they all know that she hates Changse Sanren with everything in her body but yet here she just let her jump onto her and call her "Ziyuan"
Yu Ziyuan "Wispering": Hi.
Changse: Hiii, so why are we here?
Yu Ziyuan: To react to the kids. Also don't say anything about us. Fengmian and ruohan or Changze with Qiren. We'll give the kids including past Qiren a heart attack.
Changse: Heh ok then!
Changse finally got up from hugging Yu Ziyuan and sat beside her while Changze sat beside future Qiren.
Ruohan: So what are we going to see first?
Jingyi: Let us explain how this works so you wont get confused.
Jin ling: The person your reacting to first would be Me, A-shi, A-Yuan and the idiot. Since it already happened we take it from our memories. It might sound weird but in the future you'll get it.
Shizhui: Whatever happens in the memory is all real nothing is fake. Even your future selves doesn't know anything about it.
Wei Ying: ??? What do I not know about?
Shizhui: Ah.. You'll find out soon baba
Wei Ying: ...ok..
Jingyi: Then let's start. But before that.
Jingyi snapped his fingers and some of their places we're changed. Meiqing was now in between Shizhui and Jin ling again while Jingyi was beside Shizhui.
Jingyi: Ok done!
Quan Yizhen: How'd you do that?
Jingyi: Um...ASK GRANDPA HUA HE TAUGHT ME!
Hua Cheng: You-
Jingyi: Let's start now~
Jin ling: And change abit instead of 3 years old we'll show 5 years old.
Shizhui pointed to a wall and a picture came out. The picture was a young girl at the age of 5. At first no one expect Shizhui, Jin ling, Jingyi and Wei Ying recognize.
Wei Ying present: "Meiqing.."
The girl was walking on the streets with ragged and almost torn clothes, she saw a steam bun on the ground and picked it up just as she was about to eat it a packed of dogs came out of nowhere frightening her.
Meiqing 5 years old: s-s-st-stay back! L-leave me alone!
Mu Qing present: why is the girl just like his highness, picking up dirty steam buns!?
Xie lian present: Atleast its food!
Feng xin: still it's dirty..