Golf Ball X Tennis Ball

Requested by: kingof2763farts

Synopsis: Golf Ball can't find her sketchbook, and after hearing the news, Tennis Ball offers to help her look for it

~*x*X*x*X*x*~

"Where is it?!"

A cry echoed across the classroom, startling nearly every student inside it. Pen was the first to react, lowering his cap as an attempt to cover his ears. Blocky, who sat next to him, rolled his eyes. "Dude, chill, it's just a usual."

The usual he referred to was Golf Ball letting out a cry whenever she was upset, and based on the words she shouted, they guessed that she was looking for something, and couldn't find.

Flower approached the panicking girl and placed her hands on her shoulders. "Calm down, Golf Ball, it's going to be okay." She reassured.

Golf Ball tugged on her braid, her eyes repeatedly scanning the classroom. "I-it's not okay! My sketchbook is g-gone!" She yelled.

Flower quickly backed away, nervously chuckling. "Oh, I see..."

The girl ran to the shelves and looked through the books. Luckily it was recess at the moment, so she had time to searched for the sketchbook she valued so much. Flower looked away and spotted Tennis Ball on his desk, playing on his phone with headphones on. She shrugged and appraoched the unsuspectiong boy.

"Hey, TB!" She nudged him.

Tennis Ball grumbled, paushed the game and took off his headphones before looking at her. "What's the matter, Flower?" He asked.

She tucked away a lock of loose hair and pointed at Golf Ball. "How about instead of playing on your phone, you go help your girlfriend?"

The lime-greenette would be doing a spit take if he was drinking right now, but instead he was blushing like crazy. "She's not my girlfriend!" He argued.

"Yeah, whatever, just go help her before she kills our ears." Flower rolled her eyes.

"I hate you..." Tennis Ball quietly grumbled before getting up and approaching Golf Ball.

He gently nudged her shoulder to get his attention. She flinched slightly and looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh, h-hey..."

He smiled in a relaxed manner. "I see you're looking for something." He said casually, despite the obvious blush on his face.

Golf Ball puffed out her cheeks and played with her braid for a bit. "I-I can't find my sketchbook...it's really valuable to me..." She mumbled.

Tennis Ball hummed in response. He knew about her sketchbook quite well, so he knew why she held onto it like it's treasure. He thought for a bit then smiled at the girl again. "Mind if I help you?" He asked.

She stayed quiet for at least a minute. Usually, she'd refuse help, but in cases like this...

"Uh...I suppose you can help..."

Tennis Ball smiled, yet again, and soon they both started searching for the sketchbook. They looked thoroughly in not just their classroom, but also other rooms and halls, even the playground. It was getting close to the end of recess, and they found nothing. That's when they got approached by Basketball, a girl their age.

"Hey, what's going on, young couple?" She joked.

"We're not a couple!" Tennis Ball yelled back, while Golf Ball hid her face, blushing from embarrassment.

Basketball laughed. "Hey, come on, I'm messing with you two!"

The boy groaned. "Whatever, what do you want?" He asked grumpily.

The sporty girl playfully hummed. "Well, I saw you guys walking around together. I'm guessing you're looking for...that?"

She pulled a sketchbook from behind her back. Conveniently the same one they were looking for.

"My sketchook!" Golf Ball gasped and grabbed it. Smiling, she hugged it in her arms. Tennis Ball, however, was a bit skeptical. "Where did you find it?" He asked.

"Oh, it was in your classroom." Basketball stated salmly.

"What?!"

"I can explain!" She yelped. "I sneaked out of my class to skip math and explore the school for a while, and that's when I found the sketchbook in your classroom, so I went to search for you to give it back!"

Tennis Ball huffed. "That seems...suspicious..." He said.

"Hey, at least it's found, right?" Basketball shrugged. "Now come on, recess is almost over. Catch ya later!" She ran to her classroom.

The 2 kids sighed and went back to their classroom. When they were back in, Tennis Ball immediately sat back on his desk and grabbed his phone and headphones, only to find the latter missing. He looked over his shoulder and spotted Blocky and Pen, quietly laughing to themselves.

He quickly stood up and yelled at the boys. "Blocky! Pen! Give it back!" He yelled, only to get more laughter in response.