TV x Remote

Requested by: Denise690974

Synopsis: TV and Remote are tasked with the same mission and cross paths despite coming from different classes

~*x*X*x*X*x*~

"Remote?"

The girl quickly stood up upon hearing her name. "Y-yes, Miss Candle?" She asked nervously, her pigtails shaking in an unnatural way.

Some of the other kids looked at her, wondering if she got in trouble, or something else. It was rare for her to be called by the teacher, so what happened beforehand?

"Did I do something wrong?" Remote asked.

"No." Candle shook her head. "But...what I want you to do is go to the library and grab the world map. It should be stored near geography books." She explained.

Remote quietly sighed in relief. "Alright. I'll get right to it." She said and left her classroom.

With her quick feet, she made it to the school's library in less than a minute. Now all she had to do is find the world map and bring it to her classroom, though it wouldn't be that easy, especially since she doesn't visit the library often.

As the ravenette wandered the maze of books, she stopped in her tracks whe she found a rolled up sheet. "Is it the one?" She asked herself.

She extended her hand and was about to take the sheet, when another hand brushed against hers. It was a cold hand, probably metal, like hers.  Startled, she recoiled back and looked to the person next to her, only to relax and blush out of embarrassment.

"Uh, h-hi, TV!"

Said boy was staring back at her, blushing. He then chuckled awkwardly. "H-hi. Didn't think we'd cross paths here."

Remote chuckled along, then silence fell. It was awkward, and so she broke it. "So uh...what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well...Miss Canvas asked me to get a timeline map from the library." TV explained.

"Huh? W-wait." Remote stuttered. "For history class?" He nodded to her question. "I-I thought Mister David was the history teacher." She said.

"Ah, about that..." TV scratched his cheek." DS fell ill, so Miss Canvas is taking his place for today." He explained.

"I see..."

The boy peeked at the sheet and slightly opened it to see what it was. "Ah. Just what I needed." He smiled. "Well, I have to go now. So..."

Remote suddenly grabbed his hand. "TV, wait!"

He blushed from her sudden action, the collar of his sweater close to closing around his mouth. "Er, w-what is it?" He asked nervously.

She pulled him closer, from which he blushed harder, and his sweater collar now covering his mouth. "Maybe you could...I don't know, help me find the world map?" She asked.

Another awkward silence. It took TV a while to get his collar lowered and reply to her. "Uh, s-sure. I don't mind spending more time with you."

Oh, how she wished she had a collar like TV, so she could also hide her growing blush. "A-a-alright, let's go." She smiled nervously. "If I remember correctly, Miss Candle said it should be near geography books."

"Ah! I know where it is!" TV exclaimed, staying as quiet as he can to not make a lot of noise. After all, they were still in the library. Remote sighed in relief, now that she wasn't going to get lost in here now. With him in the lead, they went to the shelf of geography books, and there found the world map she needed.

"There it is." She said, taking the rolled up map. "Thanks a lot, TV."

"No problem." TV shrugged. "Now let's get out of the library and go back to our classroom."

"Right."

They left the library, and from there parted ways to their classrooms. Remote entered hers and handed the world map to Candle before going back to her desk.

"Took you long enough..." Robot Flower muttered next to her.

"Sorry. I met up with TV there, and he helped me find the map." Remote replied, clutching on her arm.

The robot alter ego prepped up her tech goggles and smirked. Compared to the kind-hearted Flower, she was more smug and mischievous. "That's all? And I thought you took some time with him." She teased.

"S-shut up..." The ravenette glared. Again, she wished she had a collar that could hide her face whenever she was flustered.