Flower Power

I was helping Ariana with the garlent that she gets stuck in.She screams then I sigh saying "Crystal Sovenda," while Iris and Talia walked into the room.The Garlent disappeared then reappeared above Ariana with a black,red and dark lime green colour over it.I say "Be more careful next time Ariana.Iris then shows us her flower after Ariana talked about flowers.I then leave the room to mine so I can spy on the twins who I've learned are called Mephisto who is the boy and Praxina who is the girl.I see them arguing then talking to dad.I then stop spying on them saying to Aura who is sat on my lap "What should I do? My dad is evil yet the ones who raised me are good." She says "Y/n follow your heart." I sigh then make a crystal infront of me to call my mum who answers.She says "Y/n I'm glad to see your face again my dear.How you been? (Y/n called her mum when she was 6,explained everything that happened and always calls her when she wants to talk to her or needs help/advice.The last call was months ago)." I respond "I've been good.2 princesses showed up called Talia from Xeris and Ariana from Volta also Iris has found out that she's the princess of Ephedia.But enough with that I need your help." She then asks "What do you need dear?" I respond "I can't decide what side to join I mean those who raised me live here yet dad are evil.I can't decide who to join because I don't want to hurt my friends or family." I was crying so Aura tries to calm me down as mum says "Dear I can't help you choose but maybe it's best if you help them in another way that doesn't include fighting." I understand and thank her before making the crystal disappear.

I go to the flower competition to see alot of flowers with Aura on my shoulder.I look around but soon hear crying and it was coming from Missy.She tells me that someone took her Rose.I say "Don't worry Me,Iris and her friends will try find it." I then leave and explained things to Iris then I go separate from her to see a kid crying about her plant being taken.I then go to where her plant was then to where Missy's was to smell a dark spell.I say in Aura's original language "hmmm smells like some kind of dark transformation spell.Only 2 people use dark magic the twins." She agrees so we look around for them only to find Iris walking with her plant Rosey.I run to Iris saying "IRIS IT WASN'T HER." I breathe then say "Twins...dark transformation spell... take plants." She was shocked then suddenly we see a huge snuffle goes out a hole and take Rosey and Iris' necklace.We run to the girls to tell them what happened then I say to Aura "Time to go on a little hunt am I right?" She nods so we use our tracker spell to find the plants and Iris' necklace.I then see the twins holding her necklace.I say in animal "Grab the necklace Aura." She nods then runs at Mephisto's that is holding the necklace.She was about to grab it when Praxina grabs her.I walk out as Aura starts attacking Praxina.I say "She only let's her master hold her Praxina and she only listens to her master." Aura tries to claw Praxina when I pull out a shadow wissle before blowing it making her use the shadows to get out Praxina's hold. I hold the wissle saying "Shadow wissle can call the pet of the user to them even if they are being held." I giggle as Aura sits on my shoulder again.She shows her true self but as a earth pet cat size.

Soon the girls show up and get ready to fight the twins.Mephisto blows the wissle he has that calls the Snuffle to us then it attack the princesses.The girls transform then Iris asks me "Why aren't you helping us?" I respond "Want to see how this goes Iris." Iris then tells Amaru to open the battle arena.I sit on a floating part as they fight.I watch the girls win and the snuffle turn back but then they attack the twins who use the necklace to make a shield.They then use a spell to trap the princesses.I signal to Aura to sent Scales to get the necklace while the twins were distracted. Soon Scales grabs the necklace then gives it to me.I say "Iris I only want to make the magic fair.I throw the necklace to Iris who catches it then transforms after talking about the Palace.I say "Gramorr had he's own Palace in Darkenix." The girls then defeat the twins again as I leave.We find the orical gem and it returns to the Castle.The girls do a show while I went home and sent Scales to spy on the twins with Spike.