Lucky star

I was at a mansion with Aura because of a party to do with a famous girl called Lily Bowman.I saw she was on a balcony looking at us while talking to a lizard.I saw she was upset so I pull out a friendship necklace box that I bought myself to give to a friend. Lily soon came down so I walked to her seeing she is still upset.Soon a boy showed up,talked to her then asked for an autograph only to talk about selling it.Once he was gone I walk up to her saying "Um Lily are you ok?" She responds "Yeah.It's just everyone here wants something because I'm famous.People here may only want to be my friend because I'm famous" I say "Well if you were or weren't famous I would still want to be your friend." We hear someone yell "OMG IT'S IRIS' SISTER." I grab Lily's arm and run somewhere else as we get followed by some fans of Iris.We manage to get away so I say "It's tuff being an adopted sister of Iris." She then asks about having friends.I respond "How about I show you?" I pull my friendship necklace box out and hand her one part of it while I have the other.

I respond "How about I show you?" I pull my friendship necklace box out and hand her one part of it while I have the other

She looks at me in shock tehn puts it on.I smile saying "It looks good on you." She thanks me then asks for my name so I respond "I'm Y/n the adopted sister of Iris from Lolirock." We then go out to see the girls.I say "Girls look I made a new friend." They were surprised that she was my friend.We talk for a bit then suddenly a green smoke appears and makes everyone sleepy.I say to Aura in a Shadow language "This is Mephisto's doing." We get away with Aura turning to her true form as we wait for the twins with the magic not effecting me because all types of magic not effective to people of Darkenix.The twins show up so I say "Too late." I go away with them following with the smoke.I head somewhere and after around 15 minutes the twins appear with Lily.I say to myself "Y/n, Princess of Darkenix." I transformed and watched as the twins trapped Lily in a crystal.Soon a monster appears then the girls who soon transform.They fight the monster while I just watch with Aura.

Soon we use the shadows to get out before the place exploded.It didn't so we go back in. Mephisto brings to monster back to life (I guess) before making attack the girls.I look worried at Iris so Aura grabs Iris and moves her out the way of the attack.Soon she moves Iris to the girls as they use a mirror spell that destroyed the monster.Praxina throws down another explosive picture so Aura grabs Iris with her tail and me on her her back and lily infront of me.She disappeared as reappeared behind the stage where we meet the other 3.The girls and I turn back before tehy yell at me for Aura leaving Amaru,Talia and Ariana.I say "My family and friend our my weakness.I can't bare them being killed that's why Aura took Iris and Lily.I care for Iris as a sister and I care for Lily as a friend.I don't attack Iris because of that also." Ariana then says "The twins and Gramorr don't know.Don't they?" I nod with tears going down my face. Iris walks to me and hugs me saying "Y/n,all you needed to do was tell us.We understand that now." I cheer up and say "You guys have a show to put on." They leave and Lily wakes up then tells me about some strange dream she had.I give her back her scarf then a gem appears so I take it as she leaves.I say to Aura in shadow "Give this to Iris." She nods then leaves to give it to Iris.I watch the show with Lily before I say after the show "I have to go see ya." We wave to each other then I use Aura to head home.