Step right up

I watch the show then after the show I go to the dressing room with them and we talk for a bit till some kids show up.A kid runs in after we let the people in.Soon a woman and few kids show up.I recognise 2 of them to be Damien and Raven.

I say "Damien,Raven how are you both?" They run to me hugging me while saying "It has been fun N/n (nickname)

I say "Damien,Raven how are you both?" They run to me hugging me while saying "It has been fun N/n (nickname)." We see the other 3 girls are kinda bonding with Ariana, Talia and Iris.Soon the woman talks about a sleepover so I ask "Was I invited too by any chance." She responds "Well those 2 wouldn't stop asking if you can join it until I agreed you would." I smile looking at the 2 kids who are my siblings.(Mum sent them here when they were babies and informed me of it so everytime Iris went there I joined to see my siblings.They knew I was their sister because of our Crystal necklaces that are made from the Crystals of Darkenix that they knew of because mum called them before even when I was there.) The girls all agree on going to the sleepover then we take the kids to the carnival before going to the orphanage.

We head to the Carnival but the little girls were hard to convince.We hear a woman say "Step right up,step right up." The girl with Ariana runs to the woman while holding Ariana's hand.The woman says "How about you lovely lady.Would you like to win a stuffed animal?" We catch up and agree to getting them the stuffed animals. Talia gets her kid alot of them then I get my siblings one each.They say in shadow "These don't smell like normal toys sissy." I pick them up and smell them saying in shadow "Yeah...but what is it?" I get myself another one and go to try find out what it is. We then leave them for abit.

I bring Spike and Scales with me aswell as Aura when we head to the orphanage.The princesses and I go to the kids' rooms/room while I head to my siblings' room.I see Spike is the bonded pet of Raven and Scales is the bonded pet of Damien as the girls were talking then later on we go to bed.

Soon the toys come to life and go attack to attack the girls.I see the toys my siblings have try attack them so out of fear I use a trapping spell to trap the ones my siblings have.They sense my powers but stay sleeping.Me and Iris whisper "Crystal Dormant." We trap the kids in Crystals while they were asleep.The toys attack us so we fight back.The twins appear and the princesses talk to them before the toys joined to one big monster toy.We all then transformed and I say "Y/n,Princess of Darkenix." Amaru puts us in the battle arena again.The problem was the monster had the girls and my siblings.The twins attack us as I panic because I am working with the twins yet the monster has my siblings.Me and Iris decide to go after the bear with me only wanting to do it so my siblings are safe.The other 2 attack the twins as we run to the toy monster.

I see it try eat of the kids then I see it was Raven.I run after with tears going down my face.I yell to Aura "INFORM MUM OF THEIR PLAN NOW." She nods then disappears as me and Iris use our powers of the monster. We try attack it again only for it to throw us back.We get up and run away from it while it is chasing us.We then attack it more and knock it down.Praxina tejn uses her powers to slowly free the kids.The bear wakes up and gets up making us fall off but luckily Amaru caught us.

We see the crystals around the kids are braking then Praxina says "Snacky time little bear." It was about to eat them but I yell "NOOO.SISTER RAVEN AND BROTHER DAMIEN.NOOO" Everyone turns to me with tears flooding my eyes as I run to try save the kids.Suddenly Spike and Scales appear with Aura who all help me to try free my siblings. I get them away with teh help of the princesses.They use the same Crystal lovesta spell like usual to save the day.We return the kids back to their beds then we head to bed.Spike and Scales sleep with my siblings too.

The next day,we wake up to the girls playing together and my siblings playing with their bonded pets.I say in shadow "I thought I lost you to that monster." They hug me saying in shadow "Don't worry sissy we're okay." I smile then I call Ellen to ask if she can pretend to adopt my siblings because she knew they were here.She agrees so later they get adopted but they live with me and not with them.We put their things away in their rooms before they head downstairs. I got told by my guard that mum wants us to head to the twins' base for a talk with my siblings going too.Aura using the shadows to get us there.

We see there's a meeting with mum saying "May you explain to me hunny? WHY YOU THOUGHT LIVING MAN EATING TOYS WAS A GOOD IDEA WHEN I TOLD YOU OUR SON AND DAUGHTER WERE IN THAT SAME PLACE." He says "Sweetie I wasn't my plan it was their plan." I then say "yet dear father you agreed to you so you are also very much responsible for almost killing your youngest children." I see my siblings want to punish the twins so I let them and once they were done,the twins had a lot of scars on their body.Once the talk was done I say "I luckily convinced the person caring for me to adopt them so it won't happen again." Mum was happy with my plan then ended the call.We left back to the house and had fun.