Sing for me

I buy 2 smoothies then leave with them back to my 2nd house.I also bought alot of food to last us a few weeks.I went for a walk to see a dark thing in the sky pulling yellow and a pink thing with it.I see Iris going after the pink one but fail and fall.I see they were singing voices.I go to the twins knowing they had something to do with it.The explained their plan to me then I play with Aura.The dragon returns then they see Iris' voice.

They talk to dad about the voices then about Iris'.Once done with their chat I say while playing "Ariana knows a spell that will track this so they should come." I then see Iris so I look at the dragon the point to Iris' direction.She then screams after seeing it.Iris tries to protect herself but she gets shown.I say "The other 2 should follow." They talk and when they were about to attack Iris Ariana and Talia appear saving her.I say "Told ya they'd come."

I see Iris isn't with them as they fight and the twins with their dragon are attacking the other 2.I walk to where Iris is then hand her my dark ribbon staff (black,Dark lime green and red version of the ribbon of Volta). She uses it to grab the voices.I disappear with Aura only leaving a note saying "I may be evil but I'm also nice.From Y/n the daughter of Gramorr." I went to my 2nd home where I could tell Ellen was here cause everything was put away plus there was a note saying "Came for a visit but you weren't here so I let myself in and tidied up.From Ellen." I smiled then went to watch the show.