─── ONE, LA LOBA

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode one ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode one ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐎, three teenagers, Lydia Martin, Jessica McCall, and Stiles Stilinski, could be seen walking across the dirt filled streets, heading towards a nightclub used to host the locals and tourists, but also as a base of operations for a group of hunters known as the Calaveras. As the notable the humans of the Scott's pack, they were the perfect candidates to conduct the meeting that might tell the whereabouts of their friend, Derek Hale, who has been missing for months. Though they would need to gain the attention of the leader of the Calaveras.

Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia stopped at the bar, prompting the bartender to give three shots of vodka, though Lydia, Jessica, and Stiles declined his offer. What the three teenagers hadn't noticed was that someone has been watching them since they entered in the club.

A suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, caused Stiles looked back to see one of the hunters standing behind him, Jessica, and Lydia.

"Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink," the guy, Severo, stated.

"We didn't come to drink," Lydia answered as she put one of the bullets they found in Derek's loft, inside of the shot glass.

Severo recognized the bullet and understood that Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia were there to talk about business with his leader. So he brought the duo to an office filled at least four guards, protection for their leader, the matriarch of their family, Araya Calavera.

Stiles, Jessica, and Lydia sat in the chairs in front Araya as she sat behind her desk. Just from her posture, the teens could feel the authority cold aura emitting from Araya and her emotionless expression was just as powerful.

"We're here for Derek Hale," Lydia told her.

"Is that so?" Araya asked her, amused at the strawberry blonde statement.

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought," Jessica continued on.

Stiles reached his pockets and got 5 bundle of cash out of his jacket to put them on the table.

"That's fifty thousand for Derek," He stated.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" Araya asked him. Her suspicion was furthering into the conversation. "Japanese mafia?"