𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

❝ WHO ARE YOU? ❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

❝ WHO ARE YOU? ❞▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

FULL NAME
RILEY SOFIA MARSHALL

TITLE(S)
• THE YIN WARRIOR

• RILES ( by everyone )

• DAUGHTER OF KLAUS MIKAELSON

• MOST DANGEROUS CREATURE, WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION, AN ABOMINATION

• DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL,
MY DAUGHTER (by Klaus)

OCCUPATION
MEMBER OF THE MIKAELSON FAMILY
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ( currently )
ALPHA TO MARSHALL PACK

SPECIES
TRIBRID ( vampire, werewolf, witch )
KITSUNE ( kaze )

DATE OF BIRTH
September 4th, 1994

AGE
SEVENTEEN

GENDER
FEMALE

HAIR COLOR
BLONDE

EYE COLOR
BLUE

FAMILY
• KLAUS MIKAELSON ( father )
•  GRACE PIECRE-MARSHALL ( mother, deceased )
• ANSEL ( grandfather, deceased )
• ESTHER ( grandmother )
• REBEKAH MIKALESON ( paternal aunt )
• KOL MIKAELSON  ( paternal uncle, deceased )
• FREYA MIKAELSON ( paternal aunt )
• FINN MIKAELSON ( paternal uncle, deceased )
• NATHAN MIKAELSON ( half-brother )
• CASSIE MIKAELSON ( niece )
• KATHERINE PIERCE ( ancestor )
• ELENA GILBERT ( relative )
• AIDEN STEINER ( foster brother )
• ETHAN STEINER ( foster brother )
• ISAAC LAHEY ( foster brother )

SIRED
• AIDEN STEINER
• ETHAN STEINER
• ALLISON ARGENT

POWERS & ABILITIES

WEREWOLF NATURE — being part werewolf, her body contains the werewolf gene that provides her with standard werewolf attributes and provides her with enhanced senses, such as hearing, sight, and smell, as well as heightened aggression.

• LYCANTHROPE ENHANCEMENT —
she is capable of using her werewolf features to further supplement her powers. she can grow werewolf claws and fangs even glowing eyes when her human form.

• WEREWOLF BITE —
due to her werewolf heritage, she has venom which is fatal to vampires and she herself is immune to werewolf venom.

• WEREWOLF BITE CURE —
her blood is the only cure for a normal werewolf or a werewolf-vampire hybrid venom; this ability was inherited from her father, the Original hybrid, Niklaus.

• SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH —
the ability to possess superhuman strength that allow them to break through chains and deadbolt locks, punch through brick and marble walls, and throw grown men across a room with ease.

• SUPERNATURAL SPEED —
the ability to run much faster than even the most athletic human beings

• SUPERNATURAL AGILITY/REFLEXES —
the ability to possess enhanced agility and reflexes that allow them to leap very high and across large distances, jump from several stories up and land lightly on their feet, and perform a multitude of acrobatic, gymnastic and martial feats such as flips, handsprings, and spinning kicks. They can also process moving objects much better than humans can, allowing them to catch projectiles in mid-air and dodge speeding bullets before they can be hit.

• SUPERNATURAL DURABILITY —
the ability to sustain open wounds like any other creature, they are much more durable to blunt force trauma than the regular human, allowing them to be thrown through walls and fall from tall heights without fatal injury.

• SUPERNATURAL SENSES —
the ability possess to extremely sensitive senses of sight, hearing, and smell.

• ACCELERATED HEALING —
the ability possess an extraordinarily enhanced healing factor that allows them to heal from most mild to moderate wounds within moments. Also immune to the majority of human illnesses and conditions such as colds, cancer, epilepsy, asthma, etc.

VAMPIRE NATURE — being part vampire and prior to transitioning, her body naturally produced vampire blood, constantly running through her system, tainted with dark magic.

• ENHANCED HEALING FACTOR —
she can heal from injuries with a speed comparable to other vampires. herself  blood also retains the vampiric ability to heal others.

• SIRING —
her blood has the ability to turn werewolves into werewolf-vampire hybrids as long as they drink her blood before dying and after, completing the Ptransition, such as with Allison. She can also sire vampire-witch hybrids without the need for them to drink her blood after such as with Aiden and Ethan.

WITCH NATURE — being part witch, she can channel vast amounts of mystical energy. as a firstborn of her bloodline, she has the potential for great, but destructive magic.

• SCRYING —
she has the ability to see what is happening in remote places by looking into a reflective surface, like a mirror or a bowl of liquid(often blood).

• CLAIRVOYANCE -
she has the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses.

• SPELL CASTING —
she can change and control events by magical influence.

• TELEKINESIS —
she has the ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects in a manner without the need of her hands.

KITSUNE NATURE — as a kitsune with one tail, she possesses many supernatural powers, some of which are common to all kitsune, and some of which are specific to kaze kitsune.

• AEROKIENSIS —
she has the power to summon and
control the wind and the air.

• CRYOKINESIS —
she possesses the ability to manipulate
and generate both cold and ice.

• HYDROKINESIS —
she can manipulate water molecules or moisture to freeze her surroundings.

• THERMOKINESIS —
She can manipulate temperatures, mainly those
of cold temperatures and does this to freeze or cool down something/someone.

• INTUITIVE COMBAT AND WEAPIN APTITUDE—riley, as a kitsune, can be able to engage in combat at a high skill level using only her own intuition and muscle memory, both with and without weapons.

• INTUITIVE BILINGUALISM