─── FOUR, A DEBT MUST BE PAID

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 question, Riley was utterly dumbfounded. Her father was the last person she knew anything about aside from being a vampire who didn't want the responsibility of being a parent. There's more than that she could tell anyone about him.

"Why? I don't know anything about him." Riley stated.

"I don't need information on him. I know plenty about Klaus Mikaelson." Tyler clarified. "I want to tell you about who he is."

"Why? It wouldn't change my view on him." Riley didn't understand where he was going with this statement. "For all I know, he doesn't know I exist or at least doesn't care to know."

"What if I told you he does know about you," Tyler revealed.

Riley's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"What if I told you I could take you to him." Tyler continued.

Riley scoffed. "What if I told you I don't want to meet him? What if I told you I'm happy with my life, and I didn't care to know about him."

Tyler stared at the blonde, thinking about his following words before finally speaking. "What about your niece?"

Riley blinked in confusion as she heard the words that flew out of her mouth. "Niece? I don't have a niece; I don't even have a sister."

"But you do have a brother. His name is Nathan." Tyler slid a photo towards Riley, who hesitantly grabbed the photograph.

In the photograph, a striking group of individuals posed together, capturing a moment frozen in time. The male, a handsome brunette with a warm smile, stood at the center of the group, exuding a sense of quiet strength and kindness.

Beside him, a red-haired woman with captivating gold eyes stood tall, her expression radiating confidence and grace. Her fiery locks framed her face like a halo, adding a touch of vibrancy to the scene.

Besides the couple were two teenagers, each with their unique style and personality. The first, a green-haired boy, exuded a sense of rebellious energy, his eyes sparkling with mischief and curiosity. His vibrant hair added a pop of color to the group, reflecting his bold and adventurous spirit.

Beside him stood a girl with purple streaks in her hair, her gaze thoughtful and contemplative. The streaks of purple in her hair hinted at a creative and artistic soul, while her expression conveyed a sense of wisdom beyond her years.