─── EIGHT, DEADPOOL

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode five ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode five ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

         THE PACK returned to the town, reeling from their time in New Orleans; Riley wanted to give her pack a break from the supernatural world. However, Scott Wassutey aa wasted no time briefing them on the recent events that had unfolded in their absence. His words painted a grim picture of the challenges they were up against, the dangers that lurked in the shadows, and the urgent need for their united efforts to combat the looming threat.

A chilling revelation shook the pack as Scott uncovered a deadly scheme called the Dead Pool. This list, compiled by an unknown entity with a sinister agenda, targeted all supernatural creatures with the intent to eradicate them. To carry out this nefarious plan, professional assassins had been hired, driven by greed and the promise of monetary rewards.

The first keyword unveiled by the pack exposed a grim truth - the names of twelve individuals, including Scott, Kira, Derek, and Lydia, were inscribed on the list. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on their minds as Riley realized that it was only a matter of time before the rest of her friends would be targeted and marked for death.

Fear and uncertainty gripped the pack as they grappled with the harsh reality of their precarious situation. They knew that they were facing one formidable enemy, and now they had another one who was willing to go to great lengths to see their sinister plan through to its deadly conclusion. With the stakes higher than ever, the pack braced themselves for the looming threat, steeling their resolve to unite against the forces of darkness that sought to destroy them.

      IN THE sheriff's office, an air of tension hung heavy as Scott, Stiles, and Riley gathered to discuss the unsettling developments surrounding the murders and the ominous Dead Pool. The trio exchanged information and theories, piecing together the fragments of the puzzle in an attempt to unravel the mystery that loomed over Beacon Hills.

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least, that we know about. 4 murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. A professional assassin killed them called the Mute." Scott stated.

The sheriff listened intently, his expression a mix of concern and determination as he absorbed the details shared by the young investigators. Scott's insights as a werewolf, Stiles' analytical mind, and Riley's magical abilities all played a crucial role in shedding light on the dark forces at play in their town.

"Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine." Stiles completed.