─── SIX, A FATHER'S LOVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode five ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode five ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀, Klaus could be leaning against a truck, where Riley could be seen sleeping quietly in the front seat. Freya laid unconscious in back seat. Several feet away, Dahlia has set up a small table, on which she has created an infinity symbol with salt and lit candles, where two small pewter chalices sit within each circle in preparation for her linking spell. Klaus sighs audibly, and she glances at Klaus for a moment before speaking.

"You're quiet. Are you having misgivings?" Dahlia asked him.

"I was just looking for a polite way to ask, "What the hell is taking so long?"" Klaus clarified.

Dahlia gestured to the table, "Well, we can begin now."

Klaus' smirk wiped off of his face, and he tilted his head curiously at her as he waits for further explanations.

Dahlia smiles at him, visibly pleased about winning, "Once we're linked, I'll no longer have to sleep a hundred years again. Your concerns for my status will ease, and I'll finally be able to focus on Riley."

Dahlia's gaze shifts towards Riley, who peacefully slumbers in the car. Klaus, too, directs his attention to the slumbering figure until Dahlia gracefully strides towards him.

"I will only need one drop of her blood—"

Klaus heaves a weary sigh and rises to his feet, positioning himself as a barrier between Dahlia and Riley. With a condescending smile, he attempts to prevent her from drawing any closer to the slumbering figure.

"--And then her power shall be mine also." Dahlia concluded.

Klaus looked into the backseat, where Freya still lays unconscious.

"What do you want to do about Freya?" He asked her.

"She served her purpose." Dahlia stated before looking up at the moon, which is in its waning crescent phase. "So, tonight, at the moon's apex, I'll end her life, and once our link is severed, the bond that I share with your daughter will become permanent."

A flicker of displeasure flashes across Klaus' face, barely masked by his forced smile, as he regards Dahlia's reaction and her overall plan. Despite his inner reservations, he resolutely maintains the facade, hiding his true intentions behind the guise of a pleasant smile.