─── SEVEN, HEARTBROKEN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍! ❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

          KLAUS STOOD GUARD, his watchful eyes fixed upon the motionless figures of his daughter, Riley, and his son, Nathan, lying on the ground in a state of unconsciousness. The weight of responsibility for their safety rested heavily upon his shoulders. In the midst of this tense moment, a sudden burst of fiery flames surged towards him, hurtling through the air with fierce intensity.

Just as he narrowly dodged the attack, Klaus turned around to find Gabriella standing in the doorway, her expression a mix of anger and concern. Her eyes quickly scanned the room, landing on the fallen bodies of Riley and Nathan, alongside Aiden and Ethan, strewn on the floor.

With a swift and calculated movement, Klaus surged forward, his supernatural speed enabling him to grab Gabriella by the neck, his intent clear - to swiftly end the confrontation before Dahlia could intervene or Gabriella could unleash her fiery vampire gift. Yet, to his surprise, Gabriella deftly slipped out of his grasp, evading him with the agility of a shadow slipping through his fingers. In a heartbeat, she maneuvered behind him, launching a rapid and relentless series of punches that landed with precision on his stomach and face. The impact of her blows caused Klaus to stagger, momentarily thrown off balance and vulnerable.

However, fueled by a potent mix of rage and adrenaline, Klaus swiftly recovered and countered with a brutal backhand, a powerful strike that sent Gabriella hurtling through the air with undeniable force, her body propelled backward by the sheer impact of the blow.

Gabriella's body slid across the room with a resounding thud, the impact propelling her until she managed to push herself back up. Tension filled the air as her muscles tensed, readying for the looming clash and the ensuing battle. Just as she and Klaus were poised to make their next move, Nathan, fueled by his vampiric speed, streaked towards them. With a burst of power, he delivered a forceful punch, striking Klaus's jaw with such ferocity that it sent him spinning in a disorienting whirl, momentarily stunned by the unexpected blow.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her ever again," Nathan sneered, his voice dripping with a mixture of anger and contempt.

Nathan and Klaus clashed in a fierce and relentless battle, their fists meeting with unbridled fury. Recognizing the need to support her husband, Gabriella quickly jumped into the fray, lending her strength to Nathan's. Together, their joint efforts proved effective, giving them the advantage over Klaus and ultimately overpowering him. With a forceful push, they managed to drive him to the ground, leaving Klaus sprawled out flat on his back, defeated.