seventeen- uh oh

"Stop it, you dick!" I yelled at Corpse as he threw me off of the train.
"Get better" he replied with an attitude.
"Gang beasts is supposed to be a fun game, it's not supposed to end friendships" Tina laughed, right before Corpse threw her off "YOU FUCKER!"

I love this group of people.

Corpse, Tina, Rae.

Corpse wins.

"I literally hate you, Corpse." Rae said, flatly.
"I love you too"

We played for a few more hours, Corpse winning a majority of them games.

"Thank you for inviting us Ruth!" Rae thanked me
"Of course! I would love to play with you all again soon! Byee!"
"Byeee" they all replied.

I said my goodbyes to my stream and sat back in my chair.
"Hi pretty girl" Nick spoke cheerfully, entering my room, and leaning onto the back of my chair.
"Hi baby" I smiled up at him.
"Here's your meds, I know you were streaming when you were meant to take them" he told me, handing me the pills, and grabbing my water bottle from off my desk, handing it to me.
"Thank you" I smiled, taking my anti depressants, birth control, and anxiety meds.

I stared at the black screened monitor for a few second
"What are the other boys up to?"
"Karl and Clay are building the swing set out back, and Alex and George are trying to make sure the pool is like.. filtered or something. I was tired of trying to help Clay because he refused to use instructions" he told me, kissing my forehead

I heard the backdoor open, and many feet running up the stairs and barge into my office
"hi" Karl smiled, the other boys behind him

For the past few months, I've been doing college online, rather than in person because of the girls. But now that they're a little bit older, Harper is now four, and Collie is a little older than one, so maybe they'd actually behave in the college daycare.
"Hey boys" i started, and they all turned their heads in unison
"What's up, pretty" Alex asked
"I was uh.. I was thinking um.. y'know what, nevermind" I was scared they would think it's dumb to do in person, considering how easy it is doing it online.

I just miss being social.

"No, talk to us, princess" Clay told me, pushing my stray hairs behind my ear
"I uh.. I was thinking about maybe going back to college.." I said, glancing down
"Like.. in person?" Karl asked, his voice a bit higher than before
"Yeah..  I know. It's stupid. I don't know, it was just a thought, I can just st-"
"No, Ruth. I think that would be good for you. I know how much you love school, and I think you should go back to school, if that's what you want" George said, lifting my chin up with his finger
"Really..?" I asked, my eyes widening, and a smile grew on my face
"Of course. There is five of us boys, plus Iris and Tommy. The girls don't need to go to daycare, they have us. If you want to go back to school, do it." Alex told me, an adorable smile on his face.
I thought for a second "thank you. I just miss school a lot."
"Of course, baby." Nick said, kissing my forehead.

I stood up, stretching my body, multiple ligaments popping in the process.
"Old lady" George mumbled, a grin growning on his face.
"You're the oldest one here!" I said, pushing his chest gently.

Alex sat down in my chair, pulling me onto his lap, and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"We should do an irl stream together, that'd be fun" I smiled, leaning into Alex.

(Dreams face isn't hidden in this story, and the fans know you all live together, but they don't know you're dating)

"Yeah, we haven't done an irl stream with all of us. Harp, Col, Tommy, and Iris could also be in it" Karl mentioned

We sat silence before hearing a loud crash, and the loudest scream I'm ever heard.

From Harper...

I don't think I've ever stood up so fast in my entire life.

"Harper!" I yelled, running out of my room, almost tripping on Georges feet in the process.

Iris and Tommy aren't home. Nobody was watching the girls..

"MOMMY!" She screamed, coming from the kitchen.

I heard Collie begin to cry, and I saw her sitting in the middle of the living room, watching a show, clearly scared by Harpers scream.

I ran down the stairs, turning towards the kitchen.

And there I saw.

My four year old baby.

On the floor.

Surrounded by glass.

Covered in blood...

"HARPER!"

lalalalala

whoops.