thirty eight- finally.

"is that the last of it? Are the car seats buckled in? You guys went and got the second car, right?" I asked, holding Ainslee and Evie in my arms, trying to make sure all my bags are packed.

Karl walked up to me "everything is ready to go. Don't stress about it." He told me, grabbing Ainslee gently from my arms, helping me get the rest of my stuff in my bags.

Tommy picked up Finley from his crib, and we began to leave.

We checked out, and went over to the car. We buckled the babies in.

We have 2 SUVS, so in the first one, we put the triplets in the back seat, Col and Harp in the very back row. Clay driving, and me in the passenger seat.

Everyone else was in the second car.

When we got to the house, the boys brought everything in the house.

I brought Finn in, Molly got Evie, and Iris held Ainslee.

We put all the babies in their cribs. They fell asleep in the car, so we just put them back to bed.

I went into each babies room, admiring each room, I was very pleased with how Karl and Clay made Evie's room look.

We didn't know the babies genders until they were born, so the rooms look pretty gender neutral, so they also made Evie's room have that vibe as well.

Twitter

(Finleys room)

(Finleys room)

(Evies room)

(Ainslee's room)

(Ainslee's room)

Ruthie_: Very happy with the nurseries:)
❤️💬↩️

I went into our bedroom, and the boys were unpacking things.

I immediately went to the bathroom, and got into the shower.

I feel like hospital. I smell like hospital. I look like I just left the hospital. I hate the hospital.

I just needed to wash it all off.

I took and everything shower. I really fucking needed it.

When I got out I went to my bedroom, and put on all of my facial products, and put in my hair oils.

I feel so much more refreshed.

I don't know how often I'll be able to take time to myself like this.

5 kids are going to take priority.

I went to the main bedroom, all five boys, Harper and Collie were watching bluey.

This show is actually kinda fire.

I laid in bed next to George.

We were all laying in a line on the bed , the girl laying by the foot of the bed on their stomachs, watching the show.

I felt myself dosing off, so I grabbed my phone, switching between each baby monitor camera, making sure the babies were okay.

After a few minutes of this, George grabbed my phone out of my hand.
"They're fine, Ruthie. The baby monitors are on, we will hear if they cry, or even make any noise at all. We also all have the app for the cameras, and we'll check them every few minutes." He told me, running his fingers through my hair.

I weakly smiled up at him, struggling to keep my eyes open.
"Go to sleep. We have it under control."

I cuddled up to his side, wrapping my arms around his waist, it didn't take long for my exhaustion to take over, and I was out.

I woke up to the sounds of crying.

Nobody was in the bed anymore.

I bolted out of bed, and went into Finleys room, following the crying.

When I walked in, Clay was holding finely, trying to calm him down, Alex and George by his side.

"What's happening?" I asked, concerned.
"He just won't stop crying.. I changed him, I fed him, I tried giving him his pacifier, nothing is working.

I gently took Finn from Clay, and held him close to me, rocking him back in forth, walking around the room a bit.
"It's okay, my love.. shhhh.." I spoke calmly, and in a matter of seconds, his cries turned to whines, which turned go silence.

All the boys looked at me, defeated.

They genuinely looked kinda sad.
"Don't be upset. I've been holding him a lot lately, so I guess I just calmed him down.."
"He has a favorite." George said, crossing his arms.
"He's two weeks old. He does not. Now that we're all in the house, spread out and stuff, we will all be holding each baby a lot more. He doesn't have a favorite."

I know none of the babies have a favorite. But being in the hospital, I was holding the babies a ton, and if I'm being completely honest, I was holding Finley a lot more, because he's my first son. It was just very exciting.

So I guess he just latched onto me a bit more.

We went downstairs, Ainslee and Evie were in their rocking swings, looking around.

I put Finley in his swing, and went to the kitchen, grabbing my MacBook from off of the table.

I went and sat on the couch, and began ordering necessities for the babies.

I ordered tons of diapers, wipes, formula, and of course I had to order tons of baby clothes.

I got them clothes already, that we're gender neutral, but now I can get girly clothes, and boy clothes.

It's so exciting.

I also got bottles, binkis, and some bigger things, to the point where I began splurging on random things for them.

I also went and bought some toys and clothes for Collie and Harper.

When I was done shopping, it was almost a thousand dollars.

Karl sat next to me, and looked at what I was doing, as I was paying.
"The fuck are you spending a thousand dollars on!?"

This caught all of the boys attention.

"Baby stuff." I told them, clicking 'purchase'.

"Did you already buy it?" Clay asked standing up.
"Just did." I glanced up at him, confused.
"I was gonna pay for itttt!" He complained
"Remember guys, I have a job!" I told them. "I'm grateful you wanna pay for it, but I can pay for some things" I told them, closing my laptop, setting it beside me.

He just rolled his eyes, sitting back down.

They started watching shameless, and I just leaned back into the couch, crossing my arms over me.

Why am I already tired again.. I just woke up.

Two chapters in a day :O