twenty three- announcement

"I'm scared... I'm scared!" I said, grabbing Nicks hand, and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart." George told me, rubbing my back.

"Remember, baby. We don't have to do this. This has to be a decision we all make together." Clay told me, seriously.

(Guys.. I'm so lost on this story, it's been going on for too long, and idk if Dream has done is face reveal yet, so we're gonna gonna say that he has, bc he did it irl. I'm sorry, y'all.)

I huffed "do it now. Just click the button before I turn back."

Clay looked at me with a look of hesitation, before clicking the 'go live' button, and all of us were shown on screen.

The order of us in our chairs was Alex, then Clay, Nick, then me, George, then Karl.

"Hello chat!" Clay said, considering we were streaming on his account. "As you saw in the title, we have a... pretty big announcement to tell you all."

I started bouncing my leg, afraid of how chat is gonna take this all in.

George placed his hand on to my thigh, rubbing it softly, still looking at the camera.

"Okay.. should I say it.. I don't know how to say it" Clay laughed, nervously.

Karl spoke up "I'll say it."

I smiled at him.

"Okay, so basically... Dream, George, Sapnap, Alex, Ruth, and I are in a relationship together." Karl said confidently, but I can see right through him. He's panicking right now.

"It began with Dream and George, then Sap was added. Alex and Karl were already in a relationship, but they all knew they should all get together. Soon enough, I was added into the bunch of chaos." I laughed, looking at all the boys.

"I know how overwhelming this must be, so we will be doing a q&a, mainly through donations, but we may be able to catch a few questions through chat." Nick said.

A donation rang through, and Alex read it out "how did you guys meet Ruthanna?"
"We met at college. Tommy and Iris went to our college and Ruthie eventually came out to Florida and went to the same college." Chat awwing at the nickname.

Clay read out the next donation "who gets groceries and how much money do you guys spend on groceries? This is a good question for Ruth" Clay laughed.

I smiled, sitting up in my chair. " I get groceries" I laughed "Considering we have all of us, plus Iris and Tom, and 2 kids, we get TONS of groceries. I probably spend around at least a thousand dollars a month on groceries, but usually more." I said, nodding.

"WHAT!? YOU TOLD US YOU SPEND BETWEEN 300 AND 500 BUCKS!" George yelled.
"I'm not gonna tell you I spend over a thousand dollars on food, or else you guys wouldn't let me pay for it." I told them, looking at chat for a new question before they started to argue with me.

"What room do you guys sleep in?" I read off "the room arrangement is actually pretty confusing. Everyone in the house, including the babies have their own room. All six of our rooms Include their desk and streaming stuff, a twin size bed, and all their clothes and stuff like that. And then we have a bedroom that has our huge bed, and some memories like items or pictures. That's the room we all sleep in. We only have a twin size bed in our rooms Incase we have guests." I said
"Or if we're arguing" Alex spoke, honestly.

Chat rambled on about their good and bad opinions, as we looked for more questions.

"How does Ruth feel about being in a relationship with all guys? Does she wish their was another girl?" George read off.

They all looked at me.

"I never really think about it. To be brutally honest, I feel like if there was another girl, there would be more drama about attention and stuff like that. I'm fine being the only girl." I answered.

All the boys seemed pleased with the answer I gave.

"What drew Ruthanna to all of you before she joined the relationship?" Clay read.

"Stop reading questions about me!" I raised my voice

"Answer the question!" Nick told me.

I groaned, because all they wanted was to hear good things about themselves, so I did the opposite.

"Sapnaps stupidity, Georges stupid hair that he hates getting cut, Clays stupid annoying ego, Alex ugly beanie, and Karls stupid addiction to monsters." I answered, holding back my laugh.

"noooo! I wanna hear the good things" Karl said, desperate.

I looked at chat, everyone enjoying what I said.

"Fine. Clay was kinda obsessed with me, not gonna lie, so I found that really cute. Karl was the sweetest soul, and always made me smile. Sap was really shy around me, oddly enough, that made me feel... Special in a way? Alex just made me laugh.. all the time. I loved when he always made me laugh. And George, I honestly mean this in a nice way.. I swear. He was just dumb. Like.. he was just dumb and goofy, and it was the cutest thing ever." I finished, my cheeks tinting pink, chat spamming that I was blushing.

"I'm pleased" Sapnap said, leaning back in his chair, head held high.

"But you guys annoy the shit out of me, so don't let this boost your ego" I told them.

We answered many more questions, and I made sure to focus the questions more on the boys.

We ended the stream, and sat in comfortable silence.

"I love you guys... so much." George said.

Everyone replied with variations of 'i love you'

Holaaa

I love you all.

MWAH!