Forty six- reunite

Tw: mentions of drugs and rape

We walked into the house, and Harper was sitting on the couch with Tommy and Iris.

When Harper looked up, her face lit up.
"COLLIE!" She screamed jumping off of the couch.
"HARP!" Collie screamed back, running to Harper.

Harper ran and hugged her, lifting her off the ground slightly.
"I missed you so much!" Harper said, pulling away.
"I missed you too!"

They talked for a few minutes, and then we took Collie upstairs to see the babies.

We let her hold all of them, and she was happier than ever.

Collie knows she went missing, but a lot of it was a blur.

She was drugged, so she doesn't remember everything. This may sound shitty, but in a way, I'm glad she was drugged.

She's four years old. I don't want her to remember that! Being raped and drugged by her own dad? She didn't deserve this...

No child deserves for something like this to happen to them. It absolutely shatters my heart.

We took her to her room, and she jumped on her bed, happily.

All my babies are safe. Happy. They're happy, so we're all happy.

Iris came upstairs, picking up Collie and hugging her tight.

I saw a few tears fall down her cheeks.
"Why you crying, Auntie?" Collie asked innocently.
"I just love you a lot, honey." She told her.

Tommy also hugged her.
"I'm so happy you're home, Col." he said, kissing her forehead.
"I missed you, Uncle Tom." She smiled at him.

He kissed the top of her head, and set her back down.

I saw Tommy leave the room, wiping his eyes.

He never gets emotional.

I've maybe seen him cry 5 times since I met him.

I met him when I was a little kid.

I heard him close his bedroom door, so I followed.

I knocked on his door, and I heard him say "come in" so I walked inside.

He was sitting on his bed, a few tears falling down his cheeks.

I sat on his bed, hugging him.
"I was losing hope.." he said, a few more tears falling.
"She's home now." I told him, smiling.
He nodded. "I was there when she was born.. I just.. I couldn't imagine her being gone." He said. He was so choked up.
"Her own father too.. how could he do that to his own daughter. He-" he stopped for a moment to breathe. "He raped that poor baby.. she's only four.."

I wanted to cry. I hurt for Collie, I hurt for him, and it pained me to see him so emotional. But I wouldn't let myself cry. I got my tears out, and he needs this. He needs to let his built up emotions out.

I sat there, hugging his side, until he calmed down.

I left the room, giving him some space, and went downstairs.
"He okay?" Karl asked, worried.
"Yeah, just hurting." I told him.

I sat on the couch, exhausted.

I wasn't gonna sleep yet, though.

We just got Collie home, and I wasn't gonna sleep when we finally got her back.

She ran up to me, jumping onto my lap.
"Hello, sweet girl." I smiled at her.

She lifted her arms in the air, holding her stuffed teddy.
"Kitty!" She squealed, and hugged her tight. "Collie kept her safe for me." She smiled, looking at me.
"She cuddled with her every night." I told Collie, kissing her forehead.

She pointed at the tv.
"Bluey?" She asked

I smiled, grabbing the remote and putting on Bluey.

Harper hasn't watched any Bluey since Collie's been gone. She didn't want her sister to miss any episodes.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~
I laid in bed, surrounded by my boyfriends.
"Sleep, babygirl." Clay told me, running his fingers through my hair.
"Cameras are installed in all the rooms of course, and there's baby monitors in every room. Nothings gonna happen, I promise you. You haven't gotten a full night of sleep since this all started. You need it." He took me, pressing a passionate kiss to my lips.

I smiled, laying my head on his chest, falling asleep, happily.

Clays POV
"Hopefully, she'll sleep through the whole night." Alex said, looking at Ruth.
"She should. Her babies are safe now." Karl stated.
".. did you guys.. um.. did you guys think that Collie could've been.. gone?" George asked us.

We all looked at each other and knew we were thinking  the same thing, and we all nodded.
"I didn't think so, until Idan said she was dead.. I don't know him, obviously, so I don't know what he's like. I wasn't sure if he'd make a claim like that if it wasn't true." Nick said, messing with his hands.
"I think we all thought the same thing, but of course, we wanted to be there for Ruthie, we just wanted to keep those thoughts out of her head, y'know?" Alex said, and we all nodded.
"Let's just try to get some sleep, yeah? And we'll wake up with 5 perfect, happy babies.." I said, causing smiles from everyone.

I hope I've made you all happy.
Gonna be fully transparent, I considered Collie not coming back FOR THE PLOT, OKAY!? but I knew
damn well I wouldn't be able to go through with it. She's been there from the beginning, she has to stay til the end. Also, a lil Tommy and Ruth bonding moment? We live for it 🙏