Volume 1 Chapter 3: Bodyguard Duty?

Previously: I can't believe that just happened in front of me. I knew that he was strong but damn. I can't help but smile at my decisions. As I walk towards my champion I decide to check out more about his bio. He's half Satyr and Vampire. Which means that his demon form is half goat, how awesome! Oh right, I should definitely offer him something more than just money. I want to win him over completely. Ah screw it!

Olivia Jericho bowed her head only a few feet away from her champion. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself. The names Jericho Olivia. I'll be your student from now on until I start highschool. It's a four year contract. But as you are an underground Hero. I doubt money and fame interests you." She raised her head and looked straight into his black endless eyes. It was as if she was staring directly into his soul. She grabbed onto his human heart and squeezed tightly as she spoke in a deep whisper. "I bet you just want to sleep and stay inside somewhere dark. Just like a vampire?" His eyes widened and were no longer tired looking. He was wide awake. "Or are you just tired looking because you are bored?" His eyes flickered between raven black to red-violet. Her eyes were glowing bright as she smirked smugly. "How about you becoming more than just my teacher but my bodyguard? I'm not a fan of pain or violence. But I bet you are, Mr. Demon?" "How does she know any of that? How does she know my secret? There's no way she has just one or two quirks. She has to be from the netherworld or is she a changeling?" She held out her hand and muttered softly under her breath. "If you become my security demon then I'll do more than just pay you in money but information. Not just about this world but about me. Aren't you excited for something new?" His fangs ached in excitement as his eyes sparkled at her intriguing offer. He reached out and grabbed her hand. They both felt something deep down grab ahold of their souls. "She's not like anyone else here. My soul is aching with lust for answers. Am I truly feeling excitement?" "He accepted my offer! I'm so happy I used those keywords!"

I was beaming with so much excitement that I totally forgot about the other two pro heroes. I guess their egos got hurt because they decided to take it out on me. Before I even got to react I was slugged in the side of my head by a very muscular fist. It all happened so fast. I didn't think they would attack me. An unarmed kid. Yeah I might have been very rude but damn. Note to self, don't piss off the top brass of pro heroes, again.

Olivia's jaw made a cracking sound upon impact. Her body went flying into the far distant water fountain in the entrance of the mansion. All Might shook his hand and smirked smugly with satisfaction. Eraserhead stiffened up as he saw this play out in slow motion but he couldn't afford to blow his cover. Wind blew around him as he looked down at his hand. She handed him a note? "Her phone number?" He heard her shaken voice in the distance. She was crying? His vampire ears grew in length so he could hear her clearly.

Pain. So much pain. I hate the feeling of pain! My jaw feels out of place. My body is trembling. I'm cold? Is that water or blood? Not again! I can't believe that one of them just attacked me? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He must have seen it coming but did nothing. I just know it. He has a cover to keep. No one knows he's a demon. The information of hell being real might shatter reality for many people. I need to get up but the pain is just too great. I'm so pathetic. I really hate getting hurt.

Eraserhead rushed towards the fountain due to the ragged breathing and no sign of speaking. "She better not be dying at such a weak punch as that?" He stopped sprinting and looked down at her laying there in the fountain. She opened her eyes only to hear someone approach her. "Her jaw is fucked up? But she isn't healing it with magic? Is she not a demon? Or is she undercover too?" She reached out with anguish written over her face. "The sight of her suffering is making me drool. But for some reason my soul isn't feeling the same way? Is it because I wasn't the one who made her bleed?" He crouched down and grabbed her wrist. Black snake shaped magic spiraled around her arm all the way up to her neck and jaw. It sunk it's fangs into her flesh. He grinned widely as he was refueled by her pain. Her jaw regenerated and she felt nothing but his comforting aura. "Thanks for the help, sir." She smiled, feeling relaxed. His red-violet crystalized eyes made another appearance as he was surprised at her being able to breathe normally. His aura isn't supposed to be relaxing. It usually makes others feel constricted and stressed. "I don't understand why I can't effect her the same way as the others? I can't escape her eyes and she knows just what to say to catch my attention?"

I felt strangely refreshed after him healing me. But he's looking at me confused and shocked. Was I supposed to be scared? I remember the demons that returned to origin in the show. They acted just like him. He may be more dangerous than I first thought. I'll just have to be more careful.

"Honey! Are you okay!?" She was yanked out of water but her landing was somewhat graceful. As if her body was guided. She stumbled backwards as he released her wrist. He pulled down his goggles and scoffed annoyed. "Darling!" She turned around only to be tackled by her father. She stood her ground and patted his head as she sighed softly. "I can't believe All Might hurt you! My darling flower!" "I'm just fine, dad. Look!" She smiled but her hand was trembling. Only one noticed this. His eyes were watching her closely behind his goggles. "Can you do the paperwork for me, I want to get more associated with my Sensei?" He gleamed with excitement as he bolted away. She clenched her shark teeth as tears began flowing down her face. "I truly hate this world version heroes." "This world? Is she from another world?" She wiped away her tears and turned to face her new bodyguard. "Let's go for a walk, sir?" She walked past him. "I need answers." He followed her closely.

I need to keep it together. He's watching me closely. I peaked his interest but I don't know how powerful he is being a demon and all. So how about we test his strength?

They left the entrance and walked down the gravel path that led to the gate of the grounds. The trees of the grove blocked out the sun and left them in the shade of the foliage. Their shadows were engulfed by the darkness. She stopped walking and sparks of pink electricity came from her palms. "I saw the attack coming. But I'm not fast enough to defend myself from deadly attacks like that." She turned her head to see through his presence. "I can see straight through your tricks." She turned around all the way and lit up the darkness with her electricity quirk. "You held back against them." "How can she read me so well!? I need answers!" He stayed silent as he glared at her in the darkness. "I have a feeling you want answers. But I can't give you any." His throat became dry. "At least not yet." His fangs ached as they grew in size and length. "You have to complete your deal of teaching me how to fight. Then after our deal, I'll grant you my knowledge." He was drooling at the sight of her vulnerability. His silence was causing her to feel strangely on edge. She snuff out her electricity at the sight of embers of flames. Her eyes were glowing bright as she was using night vision.

True Sight: She can see through invisibility abilities, transformation magic/quirks, those who are usually hidden are clear as day. She can see through walls, at night, and track warm bodies with thermal vision.)

Enji Todoroki cracked his knuckles as he walked towards us. His wild flames were lighting up the darkness. "You thought you could just make me look like a fool and get away with it? Damn brat!" The volume of his flames increased as he glared daggers at me. "If you protect me from harm today. I'll at least tell you one of my abilities." Eraserhead relaxed and leaned forward only to say in a sickening tone of voice. "Only one, huh? How about two?" I gulped hesitantly as I nodded my head. His mouth was horrifying to look at up close. His wicked grin was not natural. I got chills throughout my entire body.

To be continued…