7 | Pretty girls strive for perfection..?

-Anas pov-

"Hello!, what can I get for you today?" The man working at the counter asked 'His postures fucked, Does he even shower? Ugh I dont want to waste my calories eating from someone who looks like they havent touched soap in decades' I grimaced while looking the flimsy boy up and down.

"Ana?, Hello earth to ana" Ren waved his black painted fingers in my face to get my attention "What?!" I rudely replied "Get your nasty fingers out of my face!" I said after slapping his hand "I would like...." I paused scanning through the list of drinks they had until my eyes landed on a drink that only had 93 calories.

'Perfect' "Can I get the watermelon slushy with no sugar added!" "Will that be all?" The nerdy employee asked, I didnt reply I just stepped back 'Im not giving that alien more attention then Whats necessary' "Yeah that will be all, Can I have the total?" Jinn replied for me.

"I could have swore you said you were starving in the car" Ren pointed out as we sat at one of the tables while waiting for the food 'No way he expects me to want to eat while kais over there skipping meals' Was I jealous of the bitch?, No But Im just pissed! Now she thinks shes better than me 'Its my fault for dusting her off causing the little bitch to shine' Thinking about her made me furious, Its only been one day since march break ended and the little broad is already taking My spotlight.

~5 minutes later~
"Ana are you good?" Jinn asked while stuffing his face with his burrito "y-yeah Im good" I said while clearing my throat "you sure?" Ren joined in, As much as I liked the attention they were starting to piss me off "Jesus fucking christ I dont speak for 2 seconds and you assume theres something wrong with me!" I've fucking had it "Im going home!" I got up and loudly slammed my chair back under the table.

"Bro who's supposed to bring you home?" Clearly jinn forgot about uber "I'll call an uber, See you guys at school" I said while walking away from the table, From where I was I could hear kai saying something unfortunately I was too far to actually pick up on what was being said.

~Time skip to when ana gets home~
As I approached the house I could see my moms car indicating shes home 'I swear if she brought a date again I will fucking freak' She almost never comes home unless she has a date , As sad as it was it was sorta nice having the house to myself.

**Click**Click**Click**
I unlocked the door quietly hoping I could sneak in without her bothering me, As I slowly crept up the stairs I could hear her loudly giggling 'Giggling like a schoolgirl'.

"Finally!" I let out as I flopped onto my bed, As much as I wanted to go to sleep I couldnt let myself Especially after being out all day without working out,doing my skincare routine, and without taking a shower "ugh" I pulled myself off the bed reminding myself that this is what you have to do to maintain 'Skinny girls like working out' I reminded myself while taking my clothes off so I could change into my workout outfit, Which consisted of Black bike shorts, and a black sports bra.

"Youre better than kai, Youre skinny and pretty and perfect, Everyone wants to be you" I tiredly reminded myself while doing jumping jacks.

100 jumping jacks, 100 sit ups,100 push ups, 100 toe touches, 50 burpes,and 2 minutes of planks later I was exhausted, I was dizzy,hungry and drained but I pulled myself to the bathroom to take a shower, The last thing I could think of was going to bed soaked in sweat and dirt and any other germs and bacteria from the outside world.

I had to detox myself, Starting now Im cutting back even more I cant have that bitch getting prettier and skinnier than me 'Ana youre perfect!, Youre skinny and pretty and smart, Everyone wants you' I repeated in my head 'Skinny girls love to take showers' I told myself while roughly scrubbing my skin. The water was cold and honestly refreshing, Cold showers were my favorite thing Because they burn a bunch of calories and they're good for your skin and hair.

'Just a little while longer until you can sleep' I told myself "Skinny girls love to do their skincare" I reminded myself while putting the 4th layer of toner on my face, '1..2..3..4..5.6...7..8..9..10' I counted for no reason, Which is something I got in the habit of doing all the time.

As I got to the 7th layer of toner My face looked soo shiny and sticky 'Finally' I said while rubbing oil on my face to finish it off.

As I finally got in bed I couldnt help the rumbling feeling in my stomach, But by now I got used to it. Instead I turned on my phone to quickly check social media.

Bianco.banko Followed

Faded?, Me? You must be mistaken #faded #Cigarettesaftersex #Highblr #foryou #eyedress

Kaykay15:Gahsbeisdys

Jinxxedout: Goofy ahh goofy ahh

rrenrren: Bonjour

Kathyana: HAHAAHAH

What the fuck is wrong with them, Since when was janice with them 'You idiot you should have stayed now you're missing out!' I deeply regretted my stupid tantrum because They didnt even miss me!, 'Stupid stupid stupid' I repeated while hitting my thigh.

Kathyana Followed

Shout out to the photographer🙈🙉 @Kaykay15 #Cool #cutee #Smile #fyp #Highblr #Faded

Kaykay15: That'd be meee

rrenrren: SHES SOO FINE

Bianco.banko: Obsessedd

Kathyana replied to @Bianco.bank: Ty janice pookeieirjeirj🙈🙈🙈🙈

Scrolling through tumblr angered me because the only thing showing up was stupid pictures of them acting all giddy and getting high without me, This time I was a bit jealous.

***
hhhasjd Hii fidndbieveesj 30 reads already? where the hell are u guys coming from😥 (I UPDATED FOR U POO Not_Aubrey58 ))))