The Visit

The very next day you and Rouge went to the GUN prison, where the world's most dangerous convicts were kept. Most of them faced the death penalty.   You follow Rouge into a room that had a viewing window that was covered by steel bars. Infinite and you had no choice but to talk via a phone while being separated via a window.   Within minutes Infinite walked into the room with his hands in cuffs and shackles around his legs.

"Y/N! I still love you" Infinite said, speaking through the phone.  

"Why did you betray?" You asked, remembering what Rouge had told you earlier.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, looking confused.

"Shadow said he discovered you having stripped me down to my bra and underwear." You respond, waiting for his opinion.

"Shadow did that to you, I tried to protect you." He responded, a tear running down his cheek.

Before he could respond Rouge pulled you away from the phone. 

"Sorry, but these convicts are only entitled to a 2-minute monthly visit." She announces while Infinite is led away back to his cell.  

"Infinite just told me that Shadow tried to fuck me." You growled.

"Oh Honey, don't believe him. Let's get back and see if Shadow and baby are home yet." Rouge replies, before leading you home. 

When you arrive home you discover Shadow playing peek-a-boo with Zero in the living room. He was already proving that he was a good father to Zero. Was Infinite telling the truth? or was he the villain in this story?   

"Y/N I have a special night prepared for us," Shadow announced, taking your hand. 

"You love birds enjoy each other while I babysit little Zero," Rouge responded, picking up Zero.

Shadow then held a chaos emerald and yelled "Chaos Control."

You both appeared in the suite of a fancy hotel, where Shadow produced a bottle of champagne and poured you a glass. After gulping down several glasses of champagne, you became tipsy.

"I love you!" You screamed, kissing Shadow on the lips.

Shadow didn't hesitate at your offer and began to kiss you back. It wasn't long before Shadow's tongue slithered in your mouth. Pashing for a moment you felt the need to get intimate with him.

"Shadow please fuck me!" You screamed, feeling Shadow pin himself on top of you. 

You then lay back and relaxed while you felt the ultimate lifeform release himself inside you.  Enjoying a night of passion, Shadow seemed to be better way better at lovemaking than Infinite. He defiantly could last a lot longer.  

Time skip

The next day you wake up in a hotel suite with Shadow, and you had a smile on your face. Shadow's arms were wrapped around you. You now felt love for Shadow, he was so cuddly, and he made love to you as no ordinary guy could. 

"Good morning my sweetheart." Shadow greeted you, kissing you on the cheek.

"Morning my love." You respond, rubbing his chest.

Shadow then placed his hand on your belly and gave it a rub. 

"I sense a sibling for our son is already growing in you." He announced, kissing your belly.

"This soon already?" You questioned.

"Yes... I hope we have a girl, then our family is complete." He responded, bringing you in for a hug. 

"I so want a girl." You tell him, kissing his cheek.

Shadow then chaos controlled you both back to Team Dark headquarters. You are greeted by Zero sitting in a highchair while Rouge is feeding him his breakfast. 

"I have bad news... Infinite managed to escape from jail last night." Rouge gasped, placing a spoonful of food in Zero's mouth. 

Before you had time to take in what Rouge had just said: Infinite appeared in the room with a mask over his face. He then grabbed Zero out of the highchair and placed a chloroform cloth over your  face and disappeared with you.  Waking up back at Eggman's base, you realized it was a repeat of what had happened earlier.