pilot part 2

Octavia- "We're back bitchess!!!" *Octavia screamed, after everyone had follow out, cheering they were back on the ground.*
Y/N- "We made it Dad." *Y/N whispered to herself.*
Bellamy- "Hell yeah, we did." *Bellamy said coming up behind y/n.*
Wells- "We got problems, the communications system is dead, I went to the roof, a dozen panels are missing, heat fried the wires." Wells told y/n and clarke as he came up behind them.*

Y/N- "Well, all that matters right now is getting to mount weather. See? Look. This is us."
Clarke- "This is where we need to get to. If we want to survive."
Wells- "Where'd you learn to do that?" *Y/N hit Wells giving him the sign that Clarkes father taught her.* "Your father."
Jasper- "Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." *Jasper asks looking directly at me.*

Wells- "Do you mind?"
John- "Hey, hey, hey. Hands off him, he's with us." *John Murphy says as some boys following him, as if hes the leader.*
Wells- "Relax, were just trying to figure out where we are."
Bellamy- "We're on the ground, that not good enough for you?"
Wells- "We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my fathers message. That has to be our first priority."

Octavia- "Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?" *Octavia says to Wells, referring princess to Clarke."
Y/N- "Octavia shut the hell up."
Octavia- "I know-"
Bellamy- "Drop it, O."
Clarke- "Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be."

Y/N- "Yeah. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? Were looking at 20-mile trek, ok?"
Clarke- "So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."
Bellamy- "I got a better idea, you three go, find it for us." *Bellamy says referring to Clarke, y/n and Wells.* "Let the privileged do the hardwork for a change.*
Y/N- "Oh what? So you just used me to get everything you need for your baby sister? This is how I get repayed?" *The rest of the kids oooh once y/n had said that.*
Bellamy- "I-" *Before bellamy could speak again, Wells interrupted him.*

Wells- "You're not listening, we all need to go."
John- "Look at this, everybody- The Chancellor of Earth." *John says pushing Wells as everyone starts laughing.*
Wells- "You think thats funny?" *John pushes Wells to the ground.*
Clarke- "Wells-"
John- "No, but that was. All right." *The kids start to chant 'fight! fight!' Y/N looks at Bellamy, but he seems to enjoy it.*

Y/N- "Im sick of this bullshit."
Clarke- "Y/N what are you doing?" *Y/N pulls out a gun from her shirt and shoots it twice in the air.*
Y/N- "HEY!" *Everyone gasps as they look at y/n, whos standing in the middle of the two boys with the gun in her hand.* "Do it again and I'll blow your head off." *Y/N says pointing the gun and Johns face.*
John- "Aw look who's girlfriend decided to swoop in and save him."

Y/N- "Im gonna say this one time, I'm not his girlfriend." *John tries to punch Y/N, but she dodges it as Finn comes down from the drop ship.*
Finn- "Kid has got one leg. The girl has a gun. How about you wait until its a fair fight?"
Octavia- "Hey, Spacewalker, rescue me next." *Bellamy looks at y/n, then at his sister.* "What? Hes cute."
Bellamy- "Hes a criminal."
Octavia- "They're all criminals. Y/N is a criminal, your best friend y/n, the girl you've always been in l-"

Bellamy- "Look, O. I came down here to protect you." *Y/N hear Bellamy says as he pulled Octavia by the arm.*
Octavia- "I don't need protecting. I have been locked up one way or another all my life. I am done following orders from you and from y/n. I need to have fun, Bell. I need to just do something crazy just because I can and no one, including you or y/n is gonna stop me."
Bellamy- "I can't stay with them, O."
Octavia- "Now what are you talking about?"

BELLAMYS POV:
*I looked at y/n before taking Octavias arm to continue our conversation.*
Bellamy- "I did something, okay, to get on the drop ship, something that they will kill me for when they come down. I can't say what it is just yet, but you have to trust me." *Octavia looked at me but she didn't say anything.* "You do still trust me, don't you?"
Octavia- "Yeah. Are you going to tell y/n?"
*I looked at y/n as soon as Octavia said her name. I will but shes having hard time recovering from what she did. I cant keep secrets from her but I have too on this one.*
Bellamy- "Keeping it a secret. Don't tell anyone. Especially y/n."