The calm Part 2

Y/Ns POV:

*After leaving Monty in the dropship y/n went out to look for Bellamy, but she couldn't find him anywhere.*
Y/N- "Hey, have you guys seen Bellamy?" *Y/N asks a group of the kids but they all say no.* "Jasper! Have you seen Bellamy?"
Jasper- "I think he went in that tent over there."
Y/N- "Thanks Jas."
Jasper- "Any time." *Jasper says, as y/n walks towards the tent.*
Raven- "Take off your clothes." *Y/N heard Raven say.* "Fine, I'll go first."

Bellamy- "If you're looking for someone to talk you down, tell you that you're just upset and not thinking straight, I'm not that guy." *Y/N hears him say.*
Raven- "Good." *Y/N opens the tent and sees Bellamy and Raven making out.* "Don't you think about y/n, during this."
Y/N- "Oh my god.." *Y/N says causing Raven and Bellamy to stop.*
Raven- "Oh hey y/n." *Raven says smirking.*
Bellamy- "Y/N! Oh my god, this is not what it looks like." *Bellamy says, tears forming in y/ns eyes.*

Y/N- "I cannot believe you, Bellamy!" *Y/N yells at him

Y/N- "I cannot believe you, Bellamy!" *Y/N yells at him.*
Bellamy- "Y/N, Im so sorry. Raven just needed-"
Y/N- "What someone to fuck?" *Y/N said raising her voice at him, he stuttered his words and couldn't get anything out of his mouth.*
Bellamy- "Were not even together! You and I are not even together! So I don't know why you're so pissed!"
Y/N- "Wow. I guess 'I love you' was nothing."
Bellamy- "Raven was hurting from Finn, y/n. What did you want me to do?"

*Y/N felt anger throughout her body and wanted to use her powers on Bellamy

*Y/N felt anger throughout her body and wanted to use her powers on Bellamy. When her powers take control of her body, her eyes turn red. Her ring is damaged and wont be able to keep her safe anymore.*
Bellamy- "Woah, y/n. Your eyes they're red."
Y/N- "You know what? Im out of here, come to me when your mind is straight." *Y/N says going to the dropship, and seeing Monty.*
Monty- "Hey are you okay?" *Monty asks and stops her noticing the tears on her face.* "Why are you crying?" *Monty says wiping her tears on her face.*
Y/N- "I don't wanna talk about it." *Y/N says trying to walk away but Monty stops her.*
Monty- "Y/N, its me, you can tell me." *Monty says as the two look into each others eyes.*
Y/N- "I walked in on Raven and Bellamy." *She admitted.*

Monty- "What? Him and Raven?" *He says in shock.*
Y/N- "Yeah.. Bellamy told me he loved me when he was sick. And then we told each other we love each other that same night."
Monty- "But he still went to sleep with someone else?"
Y/N- "Yeah, I don't know what to do anymore. I've been waiting for him my whole life. Maybe I need something else." *Y/N says looking at Monty. Monty was leaning in to kiss her, they kiss but then y/n pulls away.*

Monty- "What? Whats wrong?"
Y/N- "Sorry, I.. Um. Have you seen or talked to Myles or Clarke?"
Monty- "Not since before they left to go hunting, why?"
Y/N- "Monty.. Clarke, Myles and Finn. They were all together when they went to hunt. They haven't come back. Somethings wrong." *Y/N says as Raven walks in.*

Raven- "Hey, Im sorry about before. Really, and about your family." *Raven tells Monty.*
Monty- "Thanks,"
Raven- "Y/N, Im so sorry about the thing with Bellamy. I-"
Y/N- "Its fine, forget it."
Monty- "So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn."
Raven- "Okay."
Y/N- "Raven, they were with another kid, Myles. They all left camp together."
Raven- "All 3 of them are still out there?"
Monty- "Yeah, were going to look for them. Bring the walkies."

*Y/N, Monty, Raven, Octavia and Bellamy had split up to find Clarke, Finn and Myles. Raven and Octavia, Monty and Y/N, Bellamy by himself.*
Monty- "I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" *Monty says through the walkie talkie.*
Bellamy- "Just keep the moon on your left, and you'll find us." *Bellamy says through the walkie.*

Y/N- "Monty, shhh listen." *Y/N says hearing a quivering signal.*
Monty- "Is anyone else hearing this signal?" *Monty says through the walkie.*
Raven- "Just keep your eyes open." *Raven respond.*
Monty- "I think its the same thing we heard in the black box." *He says in the Walkie again.*
Bellamy- "Damn it, Monty, pay attention." *Bellamy responded.* "Do you see anything?" *No response from y/n or Monty.* "Report. Y/N??"
Y/N- "Oh my god.."