earth skills part 2

PREVIOUSLY

Y/N- "Clarke is right. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!"
Bellamy- "We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her, shes one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes, I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!" *Everyone else had started to cheer and agree with Bellamy.*

Y/N- "Unbelievable. You have anything to say to me Octavia? A thank you for everything Ive done for your family? Anything at all?" *I questioned her hoping for something. But she just looked at me, I couldn't read her face. I took off and Monty followed.*

Bellamy is acting so different, now that were on the ground. I cant stand him, I cant believe him. I don't even know who he is anymore.

Monty- "What do we do now?"
Y/N- "Now we go after Jasper."

NOW
Y/Ns POV:
Y/N- "Hey Monty." *Y/N said entering the drop ship as Wells and Clarke came down from the second floor.*
Monty- "Hey n/n."
Wells- "I also packed part of the parachute, figured we could use it to carry out Jasper-" *Before he could say anything Clarke interrupted him.*
Clarke- "Good, give it to someone else. You're not coming with
Wells- "My ankles fine."

Clarke- "Its not your ankle, Wells, its you."
Wells- "You came back for reinforcements, I'm gonna help."
Monty- "Clarke, he's right. We need him. So far no one else has volunteered."
Y/N- "Count me back in."
Clarke- "I'm sorry, Monty and Y/N, but you guys are not going, either."

Monty- "Like hell I'm not, Jaspers my best friend."
Clarke- "You guys are too important. Monty you were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering."
Monty- "So?"
Clarke- "So food and communication. Whats up here, its gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back."

Y/N- "Don't worry, I'll help you." *I told Monty, giving him a small smile.* "He's going to come back okay?" *I told him, as I held his hand giving it a little squeeze.*
Clarke- "Hey, you ready?" *Clarke asked Finn as soon as he walked in.*
Finn- "I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet."
Monty- "So what, we let Jasper die?"
Clarke- "Thats not gonna happen." *Clarke said looking at Monty then back at Finn.* "Spacewalker?" *She questioned Finn.* "What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward."

Finn- "Its not a adventure, Clarke. Its a suicide mission."
Wells- "Build a wall." *Wells told Finn, as I was about to go up to him as Monty stopped me.* "Use the fallen trees, I'll watch out for her."

Y/N- "Of course, you will." No one remembered. Not even Clarke or Wells or Octavia or Bellamy. It was my birthday, I'm finally 18. Of course they don't. Best birthday ever. Just kidding. Its officially the worst!!!
Monty- "Jasper looked up to you." *Monty said as he said going back to the inside of the ship.*
Y/N- "Hey. I'll come back in a bit, need some air."
Monty- "Okay."

*As I went back outside I saw Octavia and Bellamy. Bellamy was cleaning Octavias wound she got from the monster in the lake.*
Y/N- "What the?" *Y/N said as she felt blood coming out of the scratch on her cheek, and saw the scratch bleeding on her left arm.*
Bellamy- "You could have been killed." *I heard Bellamy say to Octavia as I walked over.*

Octavia- "Hey y/n." *Octavia said as both of them saw me sit down next to them.*
Y/N- "Hey." *She said while wincing at the pain of the scratches.*
Bellamy- "Hey, let me clean you up."
Octavia- "You okay y/n?"
Y/N- "Been through worse." *Y/N said as Bellamy started to clean the one on her face.*