We Are Grounders Part 1

A/N: Hello!! Im so sorry, its been so long that I've updated this book, and left you guys on a cliffhanger. But don't worry, I will finish this book up! Let me know in the comments, if you want me to continue this Bellamy Blake book, I'll make a new book, for Season Two. If you like The Summer I Turned Pretty Series, Ive started a Steven Conklin book, and I've started a Niklaus Mikaelson book from The Originals, thats why its been taking me so long to finish this one. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE STEVEN CONKLIN AND NIKLAUS MIKAELSON, ENJOY THE NEXT PARTS OF THIS BOOK WERE ALMOST DONE!

PREVIOUSLY

*Y/N, Monty, Raven, Octavia and Bellamy had split up to find Clarke, Finn and Myles. Raven and Octavia, Monty and Y/N, Bellamy by himself.*
Monty- "I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" *Monty says through the walkie talkie.*
Bellamy- "Just keep the moon on your left, and you'll find us." *Bellamy says through the walkie.*

Y/N- "Monty, shhh listen." *Y/N says hearing a quivering signal.*
Monty- "Is anyone else hearing this signal?" *Monty says through the walkie.*
Raven- "Just keep your eyes open." *Raven respond.*
Monty- "I think its the same thing we heard in the black box." *He says in the Walkie again.*
Bellamy- "Damn it, Monty, pay attention." *Bellamy responded.* "Do you see anything?" *No response from y/n or Monty.* "Report. Y/N??"
Y/N- "Oh my god.."

Monty- "Y/N, Help!" *Monty yelled.*
Y/N- "Monty??" *Y/N screamed in fear.* "Monty!?" *She yelled again but no answer. She heads footsteps going in her direction revealing someone, she couldn't see who. Her vision was getting blurry as the person put a cloth and tied it around her mouth, she was able to take it off and scream.* "No, please.
Somebody help!" *She screamed as the person hit her and made her knock out.*

BELLAMYS POV:

Bellamy- "Come on, these foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." *Bellamy told everyone as they were digging.* "Better hope those landmines work. All the gunpowder were wasting, we could be making more grenades.
Raven- "You want to come over here and test one?"
Bellamy- "Cute, I need this entire section mined by morning. Then you finish the South field."
Raven- "Hey! I told you were going after Finn, Clarke, Monty and Y/N in the morning."

Bellamy- "And I told you, nobody leaves this camp."
Raven- "Im talking to you, we cant just abandon our people. You cant just abandon y/n, we all know how much you two love each other. Besides you want to lead them, show them you give a damn." *Raven says and they hear a gunshot, it was Myles.*
Bellamy- "Hey!" *Bellamy shouts at him, walking up to Myles.* "What the hell is the matter with you?"
Myles- "Im sorry, man. I fell asleep, Ive been on watch all day."
Bellamy- "Weve all been on watch all day!" *Bellamy yells at him, grabbing his shirt collar.* "That bullet was one less dead Grounder."

Octavia- "Bell, you're scaring people."
Bellamy- "They should be scared!" *He yells again.* "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up!" *Bellamy yells at everybody.* "The Grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, Monty and Y/N are gone, probably dead. and if you want to be next, I cant stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!" *Bellamy yells once again as everyone stays quiet.* "Get back to work!"

Y/Ns POV:

Y/N- "Clarke? Finn.." *Y/N says as she reveals aside Lincoln.*
Clarke- "Y/N!? Why are you here?" *Clarke says, as y/n examines the scratches on her face.*
Y/N- "I- Someone knocked me out. Lincoln found me. Monty was with me, I think he was taken.."
Finn- "Lincoln saved my life. He killed one of his own people to do it. Thats when we found her."
Clarke- "Signal fire? That was you?"