earth skills part 3

this is ur outfit btw (they wear the same clothes throughout most of the season so ya) Y/Ns POV:John- "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" *Murphy questioned

Y/Ns POV:
John- "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" *Murphy questioned.*
Bellamy- "We don't. Spacewalker thinks hes a tracker. "
Wells- "Its called 'cutting sign' fourth year earth skills, hes good."
Finn- "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" *We heard something from the distance.*

John- "What the hell was that?"
Clarke- "Now would be a good time to take out that gun."
*Bellamy and I both took out our guns as we continued to follow the others.*
Bellamy- "Where'd you get that?"
Y/N- "Stole it, when dad showed me the Weapons room." *I told him as we followed Finn and Clarke. We stopped and saw Jasper tied to the top of the tree, shirtless. He was bloody, his hands tied up to the branch.* "Jasper."

Clarke- "Oh my god."
Finn- "Clarke, be careful." *Finn said as we moved closer to the tree."
Bellamy- "What the hell is this?"
Y/N- "What the fuck?" *Y/N said as she fell down a trap but Murphy had caught her.*
Finn- "Y/N! Get her up!" *Y/N and Murphy stared at each other while she held onto his arm.*

Bellamy- "Pull her up! Pull her up! What the hell are you doing!?" *The guys and Clarke rushed to Murphy and started to help him pull y/n up.*
Y/N- "Im slipping!" *Y/N said in a panic.*
Finn- "Get her up!" *The guys had finally pulled her up after about two minutes.*
Bellamy- "You okay?"
Y/N- "Yeah. I'm fine now." *Y/N said standing back up, looking at Murphy. As Bellamy pulled y/n to his side.*
Bellamy- "Are you okay?"
Y/N- "Yeah."
Clarke- "We need to get him down."