Unity Day Part 2

Y/Ns POV:

*The next day, y/n had gone with Bellamy, Jasper and Raven to be Finn and Clarkes back up at the meeting.*
Jasper- "Whats Octavia doing here?" *Jasper questions as we see Octavia on the bridge. We watch as the Grounder, Bellamy had torture run up to Octavia. The two hug as they met.* "Oh.." *Jasper said sadly, as Y/N looked at him and saw how sad he looked.*

Raven- "I guess we know how he got away." *Raven says, as y/n looks at Bellamy seeing the anger he has. We quiet down, as we watch Finn grab Clarkes hand and holds it. Bellamy gets his gun and looks through it pointing at the Grounder and Octavia.*
Y/N- "Wait, look." *Y/N says as they see 3 Grounders on a horse go onto the bridge. We watch as Clarke meets the women with blonde hair in the middle and shake hands peacefully.*

Raven- "Grounder princess looks pissed."
Bellamy- "Our princess has that effect." *Bellamy says referring to y/n. Maybe Bellamy lost feelings. Y/N thought.*
Y/N- "Jas, do you see that?" *Y/N says grabbing her gun, and looking into the trees, she sees Grounders.*
Jasper- "This is bad."
Bellamy- "What the hell are you talking about?" *Jasper takes his gun out again and looks at the Grounders.*

Jasper- "Theres grounders in the trees."
Raven- "What?"
Bellamy- "Where?"
Raven- "Are you sure?" *Raven says looking around with her gun.*
Bellamy- "I don't see anything."
Jasper- "They're gonna shoot!" *Jasper yells.* "Clarke, run!!" *Jasper says going out where they were hiding and shoots the Grounders in the trees. Bellamy then shoots the Grounder Princess. A Grounder Archer shoots close to y/ns foot, as she backs away to Bellamy.*

Bellamy- "Y/N! Get down!" *Bellamy shouts at Y/N, as Raven and Jasper shoot at the Archers as the fire arrows.*
Octavia- "What are you doing!?"
Y/N- "I'll hold them down." *Y/N says as she gets ready.*
Bellamy- "No, you cant expose your powers. Not right now, y/n. They'll know your one of our strongest and that you have it."
Y/N- "Fine!"

LATER...

*After running away and back at the wall of the camp. Octavia, Y/N, Bellamy, Clarke, Jasper, Finn and Raven stop and catch a breath.*
Bellamy- "You got something to say?" *Bellamy asks Finn.*
Finn- "I told you no guns!"
Clarke- "I told you we couldn't trust the grounders, I was right."
Raven- "Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" *Raven says yelling her voice.*

Finn- "I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun."
Bellamy- "You're lucky she brought that!" *Bellamy argued back.* "They came there to kill you, Finn."
Finn- "You don't know that! Jasper fired the first shot!"
Octavia- "You ruined everything." *Octavia told Jasper, and then continued to walk away into camp,*
Jasper- "I saved you!" *Jasper yelled at Octavia, but she continued to walk away.* "You're welcome." *Jasper said walking into camp, with pity.*

Finn- "Well, if we weren't at war already we sure as hell are now. You didn't have to trust the grounders, you just had to trust me." *Finn tells Clarke and walks into camp, Raven following Finn. Clarke then going into camp, leaving only Bellamy and Y/N out the wall.*
Bellamy- "Like I said best Unity Day ever." *Bellamy says as y/n scoffs, they hear an explosion out in the distance. Turning their heads and looking up into the sky.* " 'The Exodus Ship?' Your dads early." *Bellamy says as they both continue to look up in the sky, y/ns face forms a smile.*

Y/N- "Wait, too fast. No parachute? Somethings wrong." *Y/N says as the ship hits the ground and it explodes. She then realizes whats wrong, she falls to the ground with tears in her eyes. Speechless. Not knowing what to say to Bellamy.*
Bellamy- "Y/N? Whats wrong?" *Bellamy says as he kneels down next to y/n, and they stare at each other. Y/N with tears coming down her face, Bellamy confused.*