Christmas Day

Percy and Finn woke up to Oro shaking and yelling at them, it took a minute for Percy to understand what he was saying.

"It's christmas, wake up! "Wake up!" Oro screamed so loud that a second year boy came in and told him to shut up. For Percy he didn't really understand why he was so excited, all he knew about christmas was that you ate food and opened useless presents. Percy told him so and they both got a bit quiet.

"Mostly you spend Christmas with people you love, and since your family doesn't..." Finn tried to find a way to say 'your family hates you' in a nice way but he couldn't find a perfect way. Percy understood what he was saying, Christmas was only enjoyable when the people around you love you.

"But you don't need to worry, you will spend today with us. And we love you" Oro tried to fix what Finn just said, and it worked. Percy started to smile and walked to his closet and picked out the outfit he picked out yesterday, Oro and Finn did the same.

"I love you too, I just wish the twins were here too. And yes I will fix your hair even if you like it or not Finn" Percy said while taking off his pj's. Finn was pretty happy about it, he had brown shoulder length hair and even though he didn't usually like to get it fixed he wanted it to look good for christmas. Oro had a very short haircut and never wanted anyone to touch it, and of course Percy respected that.

When they finally put on their clothes Oro sat down on a bed waiting for Percy and Finn to finish their hair. Percy was wearing a red oversized t-shirt over a white long sleeve, white skinny jeans and red shoes. Oro was wearing a blue christmas sweater with a snowman on, white jeans and white shoes. And Finn was wearing a red shirt with black jeans and black shoes.

Finn sat down on a chair in front of a mirror and Percy started to curl it a little bit. He knew Finn didn't want to have anything over the top but still let Percy have his freedom. After about 10 minutes he was finished and Finn was really happy with it, he liked it more than he thought. Maybe he should let Percy do his hair more often.

When Percy was sitting in front of the mirror he started to style and put a lot of accessories into his hair

When Percy was sitting in front of the mirror he started to style and put a lot of accessories into his hair. He was always thankful for his mom for giving him most of her hair accessories to have in hogwarts. She had been the one to teach him about everything about hair and how to style his curly hair, she said that it was something every merpeople can do. It's kind of a silent law to be able to do really complex hairstyles. It took Percy half an hour to finish his hair and it looked really good, Finn and Oro reminded him of it over and over again.