Powerful Last Name

As soon as Percy hopped off the train he realized how sick he felt, it was almost like he was going to throw up his breakfast. He saw Molly and Ginny waiting for his older brothers, how their faces lit up when he saw them, and then how it very fast changed into a look of disgust when Percy got into their view. He decided to look away and look for Marcus who sat in another compartment with his roommates. As soon as he saw him he jogged to him and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention, Marcus immediately turned around and opened his arms as he saw who had tapped him.

"I'm really going to miss you Rarry!" He said as he spun Percy around, it made his stomach twist but he wasn't going to stop Marcus, this was the last hug they would share until second year started.

"I'm going to miss you more Marcus!" Percy said as he was put back on the ground. As soon as they let go of earth other they heard a yell, it was Bill shouting at Percy to hurry up. They both were looking at the Weasley's then back at each other.

"I'm gonna throw up"

"Don't worry, it's just for the summer. And when we get back you can get my old Slytherin stuff so you don't have to spend money on new ones" Percy was about to say thank you and goodbye when Charlie started to yell.

"Bloody hell, hurry up Percival!" He yelled back at them to just wait for one second then went back to talking to Marcus. But he didn't want to make them even more irritated so he just hugged Marcus, said goodbye and then jogged to where they were standing, dragging his luggage behind him. They all except for Ginny uttered a finally as they started to walk to the flying car.

"Why did you talk to Marcus Flint?" Percy was surprised that Bill was talking to him, but even more surprised at the fact that he knew who Marcus was.

"He's my best friend, how do you know who he is?"

"His grandfather used to be a famous quidditch player, the Flint's are still well known" Charlie answered instead of Bill, then Molly started to talk to him.

"Why is he friends with you?" Percy was a bit stunned, this was the longest conversation they ever had. It took Percy a few moments to answer.

"I don't know, we just go well together I guess, just like with my other friends" Molly made a confused face behind the wheel that Percy saw in the revue mirror.

"Yes I have friends, believe it or not" Percy had a sarcastic tone in his voice, which maybe was a mistake. She started to yell at him about not using that disrespectful tone and not to mock her, which was very ironic since that was what she had been doing. Charlie slapped him in the back of the head, Bill did it soon after. Percy felt the feeling he hadn't felt in a long time, it was a mixture of fear and shame. He started to feel his eyes water, he felt so dumb to talk like that, he knew what would happen.

Thankfully Molly stopped yelling pretty fast and they drove in silence the rest of the way, Percy just sat in between his older brothers crying silently.

As soon as they got out of the car Percy took his luggage and went to his room and sat down on his bed trying to calm down, he tried to calm himself down and wiped his tears from his cheeks. He went to the broken mirror that he had taken from the attic years ago and looked in it to make sure he looked okay. He didn't want his mom to see him cry after not seeing him for a year.

When he thought he looked okay he changed his clothes so he wore all black and no shoes or socks, ran down the stairs and out the door before anyone could acknowledge him. He ran as fast as he could to get to the lake.

The moment he laid his eyes on the beautiful waterfall the bad feeling in his stomach disappeared, he took off his shirt and sat down on the grass by the edge of the landpart. He put his legs together and felt himself change. As soon as he saw all of the scales all over his body and his beautiful tail he felt like himself, just as he was about to dive in Hydra went out of the water and dragged him back into it with a laugh. They hugged each other as tightly as they possibly could, Hydra was kissing her son all over his face, then went back to hugging him.