026

Lacey stormed through the school. She knew that she was on a mission to find her sister.

She knew that someone was keeping something from her. And she was was going to find out what it was.

She hated how she was being kept in the dark. She knew something had happened to her sister. Draco was keeping something from her.

Severus was too. And she hated how she couldn't trust anybody. They were all lying to her. She felt alone.

Lacey had tried numerous times to get through to the manor. But Hogwarts had been blocked off from entering.

All that Lacey knew was that things were about to change. And she didn't know if she could handle it.

Lacey walked into the potions classroom. She looked to Severus and sighed. "I want the truth. What the fuck is going on with my family?" She asked.

Severus looked to her and glared. "I don't know who you think you're talking to like that. But I know it isn't me," he said.

"Tell me. You're a vital part of his circle. You know what's going on. I want answers," she told him.

Severus sighed. "Your father is keeping your sister at the manor until your mother returns. Your sister is being tortured by the death eaters. And she is in bad shape."

Lacey looked to him. "So... they're doing this in the hopes my mother will go back? That's a trap for her. She will be killed."

"That's what they want."

Lacey turned and walked off. Not wanting to hear how her mother was basically going to be killed if she went back to the manor.

***
Lacey found Draco and dragged him off. She looked to him. "Everything is going to fuck at the manor. Father won't let Lex leave. They're abusing her to get mother back," she told him.

Draco paled. He looked to his twin. "How do you know this?" He asked as he started pacing.

"Professor Snape. I went in there all guns blazing. And now I wish I didn't. Because I don't like what I heard."

Draco shook his head. He looked to her. "We need to do something. I don't know what though," he said.

"You think? Draco... this is impossible. I can't handle this. Our whole family is falling apart because of our stupid father."

Draco knew his sister wasn't as tough as she made out to be. He was worried about her. He felt like he had to be strong. But he didn't know if he could.

***
Lacey was pulled into the potions classroom. She looked to Severus. "Do I look like a rag doll?" She asked as she looked to him.

Severus sighed. "I've managed to get the manor unblocked for an hour. I've told your father I have information on Narcissa. What you are going to do is go into the manor behind me. And you are going to get your sister from out of there."

Lacey looked to him. She was shocked at how he was risking everything for her family. She felt like she needed to make him see he meant everything to her.

But with things about to escalate, would Lacey and Severus find a way to overcome everything that was about to happen?