03

Lacey walked into the common room and sighed to herself as she saw Alexia who sat sitting by the fire. Lacey walked over and sat opposite her and smiled "so, when were you going to tell me about your mission to seduce Harry Potter?" Lacey asked as Alexia looked to her and sighed "I didn't know how too, I didn't want you to be mad at me" Alexia said as Lacey looked to her and smiled "and why would I be mad? I'm just worried about you. Your my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt" Lacey said as Alexia looked to her and smiled "I'm not a kid" "your still my kid sister though, and just promise me that you will be careful and don't let anyone hurt you" Lacey said as Alexia looked to her and nodded. "I'm scared" alexia said as Lacey smiled "so am I but we will get through this, we will get through this together" Lacey said.

Lacey looked as Draco walked into the common room and glared as she saw him with pansy Parkinson. She knew that He didn't care over just how close that the dark lord was and how he was sniffing around her family. She sighed to herself as she ran a hand though her hair, Draco was starting to get on her nerves "don't worry Lexa, I'll look after us and mother will protect us. She always has done" Lacey said as Alexia looked to her and smiled. Lacey looked to Draco and sighed. She was annoyed over this whole situation. She looked to see Snape as he walked into the common room and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed with him and annoyed over seeing him everywhere that she went. She felt as if he was stalking her.

***

Later that day, Lacey walked out of class and sighed to herself as she saw Snape. She walked over to him and glared "so what's this. Your stalking me now" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "your mother asked me to keep an eye on you I'm going too" he said as she looked to him and rolled eyes at him annoyed "I don't need you too, stay away from me" Lacey said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and leant in and kissed her. She froze for a moment as she felt herself felt into the kiss.

He lead her to his private chambers before they stripped off. She moaned as he kissed her neck and ran her hands through his hair and moaned as they stripped off. He cast the protection charm as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Lacey groaned to herself as she ran her hands down his back. Lacey felt herself reach her high and looked as he followed her and rolled off of her as she looked to him and smirked as she realised that she had just slept with her professor.

***

Later that day, Lacey walked into the common room and frowned as she saw Alexia who sat in front of the fire and walked over to her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked her sister as Alexia looked to her and sighed "I saw you with snape, is something going no between you" she asked as Lacey looked to her and smiled "it's nothing I promise you" Lacey lied knowing she couldn't explain what was going on with her and snape.