01

A/N: Alexia Malfoy and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Lacey stood on the drawing room and frowned as she looked to her parents "your kidding me, right?" She asked. She was pissed. "I'm sorry love" narcissa said as she walked over to her oldest daughter. Narcissa was mad at her hospital and couldn't believe he had offered their daughter's hand in marriage to the dark lord. She couldn't believe he would do such a thing "it's for the best, that way we are out of the dark lords debt and he will always keep us safe" Lucius said as Lacey looked to him and shock her head "no, this is on you. You did this to cover your back. I am fifteen and your telling me I have to marry the darkest wizard ever. I can't. I just can't" Lacey said as she stormed out of the room. She could feel her blood boil and couldn't believe her father would do this to her. She thought she could trust him and now she felt completely terrified.

Lacey walked into her room and wiped the tears from her eyes. There was a knock at the door as Lacey's little sister Alexia walked in. Lacey wiped her eyes as Alexia looked to her and frowned "are you crying?" She asked as she walked over and sat next to her sister and Lacey looked to her and faked smiled. She knew that she was scared and that she was trying to remain strong for Alexia "no, malfoys don't cry, remember" Lacey said as Alexia looked to her and sighed "I know what happened, father promised your hand in marriage to the dark lord, I know your scared but mother won't allow it to happen, you need to trust her" Alexia said as Lacey smiled. She didn't know if her mother could protect her over this.

***

Lacey stood packing for hogwarts. She was returning for her fifth year. There was a knock at her bedroom door "yes?" Lacey said gathering it was her house elf missy. She saw it was Narcissa and sighed "I want you to go and stay with Severus for the remaining of the holidays, I know that he will keep you safe" Narcissa said "no, I won't go mother. I am not running. This is my home and he should run. He did bad not me, I am not marrying him and if you disown me so be it. I don't trust them around lexa, I need to protect her" Lacey said as narcissa sighed and nodded. She knew how stubborn Lacey was. It was the malfoy gene.

***

The following day, Lacey and Alexia were sent to diagon alley by Narcissa for school shopping. Lacey knew her mother was up to something and she didn't know what and it worried her. She knew Narcissa was doing what was best so that she could look after her daughter. Lacey and Alexia rolled their eyes as they saw Ron Weasley. Lacey watched as he tried to hex Alexia. She pushed her sister out of the way and glared before she felt her blood boil. She walked over to him and grabbed him by the throat. She knew the bitch was coming out in her "you ever hex my sister again and I will kill you, do you understand me" she asked as he looked to her and nodded.

Lacey let go off him and glared before she and Alexia walked off. Lacey knew she was thinking about what her mother was doing but little did she know Narcissa was making the unbreakable bound with Severus snape and little did she know just how much this year at hogwarts was going to change, and going to be changed by him.