02

A few weeks had past. Lacey was returning to Hogwarts for her fifth year as well as Draco and Alexia. Lacey knew that something was going on between her brother and the dark lord and that he had been given and mission but she didn't know what it was. She didn't know if she wanted to know. Lacey sat in a compartment with Alexia and smiled "are you okay?" Alexia asked her sister as Lacey looked to her and smiled "I don't know, I just feel sick" Lacey said "over what father did? You know mother soundly leg the dark lord marry you, your fifteen and it's sick" Alexia said as Lacey looked I her and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "I know but there's only so long that mother can protect us, I fear father would screw us all over if it meant saving himself. I know he is in Azkaban now but I feel as if it's for the best" Lacey said as Alexia looked to her and smiled.

Lacey sighed to herself as she stood from the carriage as she saw snape who was looking at her and smirking slightly. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes as Alexia walked over to her and smirked "what's going on here?" Alexia asked as Lacey looked to her and sighed "it's nothing don't worry about it" Lacey said as she went to walk off. Lacey looked to see Alexia as she walked off into the great hall as she turned to face snape and sighed "what are you playing at? I don't need your protection. I told you that" Lacey snapped as he looked to her and smirked "your mother doesn't think so. Come and see me in my chambers later" he said as she sighed to herself as she walked off.

***

Later that night. Lacey sneaked out of the common room and towards snapes chambers. He saw her and looked to her and smirked "your mother wants me to protect you, from the dark lord" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "I am not going to marry him. So you can go to hell" she said as he looked to her and smirked slightly "you really are trouble" he said as she smirked "and your a greasy git" she said as he grabbed her and pulled her close before he leant in and kissed her. Lacey ran a hand through her hair as she kissed him back before she pulled away from him and walked off "I don't need your help"

Lacey walked down the hall only to bump into Alexia who was looking at her and smirking "were you with snape?" She asked as Lacey nodded "yes, mother asked him to keep an eye on me" she said as Alexia frowned "is there something going on with you two?" She asked as Lacey looked to her and frowned "no, of course not" Lacey said knowing that the kiss was playing on her mind.

***

Lacey walked into the common room the following day and frowned as she saw Draco who was sitting on the couch. She walked over and sat next to her older brother and smiled "hey" she said as he looked to her and smiled "what's going on with you, I'm worried" Lacey said as he sighed and looked to her "it's not just me lace" he said as she looked to him and frowned "what do you mean?" She asked as he looked to her "you don't know? Alexia has been given a mission to seduce potter" he said as Lacey looked to him and frowned. She felt sick knowing that Alexia was only fourteen and felt as if she was being used In all of this.